"Pregnancy line" (down your belly)

gigglebox

My husband only makes y sperm
Reaction score
I had the line with DS1, but I can't remember when it started. I don't have any sign of it this time. Has anyone else had this and if so, did it happen in all your pregnancies? When did it start?

The linea nigra. I had it with ds and think I got it about 16 weeks. I've only got the faintest of lines this time and only just noticed it above my belly button (I'm nearly 28 weeks now). My muscles have completely split this time though rather than just a large separation so I've got a dip where the line would be.

This is my third pregnancy and I've gotten it with all 3. Mine started within 8 weeks and it usually starts below the belly button and gross upwards as I progress. I'm 25 weeks today and it goes from the bottom of my boobs, all the way down to my public bone.
Baby gender didn't makeep a difference for me. I had a girl and a boy and this is my 2nd boy and mine always came in the same way.
Strange how you would have it for one and not the other.

I never had one with either of my pregnancies for some reason!

I think I got the faintest of lines with my DD though it's hard to remember. This time around I don't have anything yet.

Just to add both mine are boys so it's weird I've had it for one but not the other

This is my first and I had a full and obvious line by 18 weeks (from bbs to pubic bone), but it was a few weeks before when it started to appear below my belly button. I thought it maybe had something to do with skin type - I am fair skinned with blonde hair, but I tan really well. But as some of you ladies are saying you had it with one pregnancy and not the other then it mustn't be that!! Such a weird thing.

I haven't gotten it yet. First pregnancy so I have no idea if I can expect one or not.

Just thought I'd update mine is more visible now but it's off centre! My muscles have split so I thought it might be that but I've just googled and it's nothing to do with that so I dunno. Weird! It's definitely not as dark this time round though

I've only noticed mine over the past week but weirdly can only really see it in a mirror?! Not very obvious at all if I jyst look down

Interesting Broody!
Ichi, i *think* mine is starting to appear but I have the same thing where I think I see it in the mirror haha. I also have a blue vein starting at my belly button and going down in the center so it's confusing the situation lol

Just updating that the line has made an official appearance. I'm 31+5, I started really noticing it about a week ago. It's very light but extends up until about 2-3 inches below my boobs. I hope it doesn't get as dark as it did last time!

Gigs my linea negra is something fierce. I first noticed it a few weeks ago. SO just noticed it yesterday lol

I'm due around same time as you and I've just noticed mine appear last few days. Thought I'd avoided it too as couldn't remember when it appeared last time! Remember it took blooming ages to fade tho...

Haha well you have that sexy mocha skin so not surprised ;)
Mine showed up way earlier with DS1.

MrsB were you on the forums with your last pregnancy? Our kiddos are very close in age (ds1 will be 5 in April). Your name isn't familiar but your avatar is....

Yes I was! My eldest is 5 in early July. How funny! I'm also team blue again 😃

I THINK I'm seeing a very faint line when I look in a mirror, but it could be my eyes playing tricks on me.

Have not had this in any of my pregnancies. Apparently it is quite common, I was surprised I've never had it!

I got one weeks ago, maybe aroud 15 or 16 weeks? But it's very faint and only below my belly button.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->