Pregnancy Mags?

S

sparkswillfly

Does anyone read pregnancy mags? If so what ones are good?

i read pregnancy and birth also mother and baby they are both good :)

i read them all!! i'm gettin a subscription for mother and baby with my tesco clubcard, i like prima mother and baby too

I used to buy them all but when you've been reading them for as many years as I was they begin to repeat themselves:rofl:

Prima Baby and Mother&Baby were probably my favourites:muaha:

lol hevz they all have the same stuff in every month, let alone over the years!!

I just tend to buy whatever one is there.. but i mostly use it to buy allllllll the cute stuff in it :blush:

I read Junior, and Junior Pregnancy. I find they're for the more discerning reader.

https://www.juniormagazine.co.uk/

I read pregnancy and birth but im not too bothered ill buy any if that isnt there :)

I did start reading them, but I found I got more useful information on Baby and Bump!

I bought them first time round pregnancy and birth was my fave 1 dont bother now though as ive read that many last time!!

I've had vouchers for some but not bothered getting any. The front covers always put me off with their "top ten tips for getting rid of baby bump" and similar. Besides, BnB is the best pregnancy magazine and we get to chat back!

i used to buy pregnancy and birth i now buy mother and baby, its more suited to me now :)

I get 'I'm Pregnant' and when I can find it, 'Practical parenting and Pregnancy' mostly to read in the bath. :D

I read whatever they have at the doctors surgery seeing as that is where i spend half my life now!!

x

I dont really read pregnancy mags .. dont have time to but i ordered a free one from the NCT online and it came with a cool little DVD following a young girls pregnancy and labour. Was really good for a freebie!!

I dont really read pregnancy mags .. dont have time to but i ordered a free one from the NCT online and it came with a cool little DVD following a young girls pregnancy and labour. Was really good for a freebie!!

ohhh i got that the other never looked at the DVD properly will have a ganders tonight!!

x

I like Prima pregnancy and birth. I brought a few different ones aswell though they all get very samey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->