Pregnancy & MSN Buddies - 2nd Trimester - Scotland

haecceity

Expecting 'surprise'/No2
Reaction score
Hi there.
I'm a scared/excited/confused/worried/hopeful mess of a first time mum-to-be who would love to find a pregnancy buddy.

I'm 31 and live in Glasgow where I am expecting my first little darling on September 16th . I've yet to have the results back of my bloods and have my abnormality scan booked for May 7th. Scary stuff!

I've got other complications which have only added to my naturally pessimistic mind but, don't worry, I can be positive and funny at times too! :)

I'd like a buddy in the UK as the amount I sleep these days I doubt I'd be able to chat much with anyone in a different time zone. In an ideal world I'd love someone who lives in the Glasgow/North Lanarkshire area as would love to meet up for a proper chat with someone in a similar situation.

Fingers crossed for a buddie and love and luck to you all!

C xx

awww im due a bit earlier than u hun July 13th also due my first, im in scotland but im in Arbroath duno if u no where that is lol!! how many weeks does that make u?
xxx

I am due October 28th, but this is my second baby so I've been through this before.
Im actually from Canada so that may not work for you, but we could always chat through facebook, email, etc.
Let me know! I'm always willing to listen or offer advice based on what I've been through!

Congrats~

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->