Pregnancy on implant

kirstybumx3

Mum to two boys, R&N
Reaction score
I didn't know which section to post this in but I feel like I'm symptom spotting so here seemed right.
I am on the contraceptive implant! It's due out in October but the past 3 months or so ive had regular periods (I'd barely had any the whole 3 years up to now) so I've been a bit panicky that it's 'wearing off'.
The past few days I've had terrible headaches, feel bloated and I've got the WORST yeast infection ever. I've only ever had thrush once before and that's when I was pregnant with Rio. I paid £16 for canesten duo over the counter and it's barely touched it. The smell of food cooking is making my stomach turn, my pelvis feels sore and I just feel.. Weird!!!

Has anyone ever got pregnant on the implant? Is thrush a symptom? I'm in absolute panic mode right now lol!

Not me personally but I do know of someone that this happened to. She was extremely moody and out of character, we suggested she might be pregnant but being on the implant she didnt believe any of us.
She went to the Doctor - BFP! Seemingly her implant 'slipped'.

I imagine that this is very uncommon however.

Are you wanting to be pregnant?

Either way, good luck!

I'd read that it's possible but very very rare, haven't ever heard of it happening to anyone I know.
I wouldn't say I want to be pregnant, or else I wouldn't have the implant, but at the same time if I am I wouldn't be unhappy if that makes sense. What will be will be but we are preventing at the moment - well we think we are lol!
Thank you - I'll probably wait a while longer and if I still feel the same will buy a test. Feels so strange saying that!!

Out of everyone that I know thats ever had the implant its only happened to one person, so thats a very low %!

I hope it turns out the way you want... keep us all posted :)

One of my friend has just found out she's pregnant on the coil, it must have dislodged itself. She just found out she's 10ish weeks gone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->