Pregnancy pads??

beemeck

Full time mommy
Reaction score
okay, so this whole discharge thing is no joke! boy, it's really picked up. So I was wondering if there was such a thing. I feel like real pads wouldn't work so great unless they are the thicker ones because my discharge is pure liquid - like water. so I feel like pantyliners would need changed constantly, but I also don't want to wear those thicker pads that feel like diapers! This is my first pregnancy to make it this far, so is there anything out there that works really well for this???

I was told yesterday by my doctor that if you have watery discharge like that you might be leaking fluids

thanks ale - I asked my doc the same question last week! she said that I didn't have any amniotic fluid this early and that it was normal, but I'll keep an eye on it :flower:

No amniotic fluid? That's weird I never heard of that

yeah she said it was too early but it didn't sound right because what is my baby in now?! lol, but looked it up and it seems that the amount of amniotic fluid right now is so small - with what is coming out of me, I would have emptied it many times a day already!

Lol oh ok I was about to say that doesn't sound right at all!!! But yea mine is a lot now and I hate it

Hey bee!

Yay second tri to us!

If it's that watery r u sure it isn't urine? I say this bcuz Iv been leaking so much urine sine June. It's so bad that every time I change my liner it's heavy n squishy like a wet diaper! I can smell my pee from the liner n it drives me insane every time I use the restroom. Iv had ZERO discharge. Just leaking urine like a faucet. Gross I know, but very common in pregnancy. Had it my last pregnancy but only when Richiee was bigger n kicking my bladder. This time it happened right off the bat. Google says it's bcuz of the hcg hormone.

Yay Richiees hi!! And yes I'm sure bc I was thinking it might be that. I'm pretty sure I found what it's called

https://www.whattoexpect.com/blogs/...ing-discharge-while-pregnant-perfectly-normal

So interesting ! It's totally just like water and nothing else really. I heard that amniotic has a distinct odor too - people describe it like plastic - so odd !

I've been wearing panty liners pretty often. I went and got a big package of them. But for me, it's because my silly bladder doesn't seem to work. Especially when I sneeze and there's anything at all in my bladder! :blush: The first time it happened, I was so embarrassed at myself!!

I just go with panty liners. Though, as others have said, it is mostly to prevent pee accidents. Sneezing and coughing hate me during pregnancy.

I use the 'light' panty liners. I usually use cloth on my periods...but they are too thick. I might look unto washable thin liners as so so much more comfy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->