Pregnancy paranoia?

marina294

Mum to 2 DD's
Reaction score
I didnt have this last time even though my OH had previously cheated on me early in the start of our relationship not sex more emotionally cheating. it took a long time to feel secure again and this pregnancy was a surprise.
However the guy he works with has got a new GF. nothing new he changes girls like you wouldnt believe my OH doesnt really mention them maybe the odd comment here and there. But he started mentioning her more often saying shes too good for him she does this and that for him etc i dont know what she sees in him. He did say she wasnt great looking but a nice girl.
Enough to make me think he hardly mentions his other GF. Then it transpires she works shift work and been popping into where they work making tea etc for them.
My OH was evven telling his mum this girls too good for him.
I know i am getting fatter:nope: i feel like a whale (i know its normal etc) I mentioned that he was mentioning her alot and he said to me dont be silly i love my girls,you are my world. That should be enough shouldnt it? but iwent to work today my OH was in a foul mood hardly got a smile. This guy GF turns up suddenly he is a happy cocky jack the lad. Dhe is skinny and quite good looking and she went oh is that your LO (to my hubby ) and he went oh yea and thats marina-not my wife or partner:growlmad:
She does seem to really like this guy(bought him lunch) she is seeing and i dont know if i was giving standoffish vibes but she didnt stay long and almost looked a tad uncomfortable.(could be me reading into it too much.
But turns out she was at his work yesterday and last Saturday and said to me oh i gave S(my hubby) myc keys as i didnt trust (the guy she is seeing).

I probably am being daft i dont think he would ever muck around with a friends girl etc but something just doesnt sit right with me at all-even though i havent really got any reason to be suspicious only my bloody assumptions. and to top it off i keep dreaming he is cheating on me:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->