Pregnancy Question!!!!

intotheblue19

Reaction score
Ok, so since last Thursday I've been wondering if I'm pregnant. This would be my 2nd child and unplanned. My husband and I aren't trying to have a child, but on Feb. 2nd we had sex (with a condom) and I got my period the following day. I didn't think anything of it until last Thursday when I started having severe menstrual like cramping and bad lower back pain. I should be getting my next period this coming Tuesday 3/3, but I'm expecting that it could be a missed period since the only time I've ever had such bad cramping before my next period was when I was pregnant with my daughter who is now 2 years old. When I was pregnant with her I didn't have to wait for a missed period as I remember that when I got the cramping with her I thought to myself "either this is going to be a really bad period, and like 2 weeks early, or I'm pregnant." I tested probably like 5-6 days after that. Currently, I have been having some cramping like where I believe my ovaries are in addition to the cramping all along my abdominal area and in other areas and some bad lower back pain off and on. I'm also having some breast soreness, was constipated all last week, but haven't had nausea and not sure I'm having food aversions/cravings or if I'm having sensitivity to smells either. I can't really contribute what's going on to anything other than pregnancy but I'm just worried that I'm not pregnant and if not then what is going on? I'm hoping I'm pregnant as I would love another child and it would explain what's going on. I've done several tests since last Thursday and all have come back negative. I've tried 3 different brands and all negative. I'm planning on trying again tomorrow morning and see what happens as I've read other reviews women didn't get a positive until very close to their period or even after it was missed. Has anyone else experienced this type of situation????

Seems to me if you used a condom your not pregnant and you got your period after having sex, I don't think you are pregnant I think the cramps were ovulation occurring as they can be quite severe x

It will be ovulation, u won't be pregnant if u used a condom and it didn't split and u then got ur period, meaning u were at the end of ur cycle.

Condom's are not 100% and you technically can get pregnant at anytime, but are more fertile at certain times of the month. I've also read that sperm can live inside the body for like 6 days.

Looking back at my records from when I was pregnant with my daughter, as of July 30, 2012 I was 6 weeks and 6 days along, so basically 7 weeks pregnant. When I go back from that time to when I would have conceived (which would have been June 12 roughly), it was the week I had my period. I remember it because my husband and I had gotten married June 2nd and was in the Bahamas until June 9th. We scheduled it that week since I was getting my period the following week (the week of the 12th) and I did get it. So apparently I was pregnant and still had gotten my period, but probably hadn't implanted until the following week or the week after that since I had just had my period and I was having cramping similar to what's happening now. So I guess I'll have to wait until Tuesday and see what happens as I'm not taking pregnancy off the table yet especially based on that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->