Pregnancy readings... Mind blown!!!

ToriP77

Reaction score
Ok, so the 1st time I decided to get a reading, I chose Cheri because a friend recommended her. But I assumed it was probably just for fun. Well her reading came back with the month of April 2014 (specifically the 6th & the 10th) she said this was either birth, conceive or BFP time. But she said that she had a strong feeling that it would be when I conceived. She also predicted a girl & gave a detailed description of her & her life. Well, the more I thought about it, the more curious I got so I purchased a reading from Jenny Renny. She told me that I would conceive from a cycle that began in March 2014, I would be having a girl & that she would either be born on the 26th or the 28th. Ok, so at that point I am shocked! I showed my husband, who was in total amazement & wanted to see if we could get a similar reading a 3rd time. This time we chose Tracy M. She predicted that I am going to find out in the month of August that I'll be having a baby girl. At this point I think there is just no WAY all of these can be right so I decided one last time to do it & chose eternity tarot. Tania from that site sent me my reading & this is a quote of what she read... "
When I connect with your energy, I feel your aura is mainly pink at this time. Your aura is the energy center that makes up who you are in a sense, and can give a lot of insight into what your personality is like, or anything that is going on in your life. Pink represents love, joy, sweetness, happiness, affection and kindness. Being in love or healing through love is also implied with this color. You are ready to come out of some dark time, and move into a new state of being. This color also represents someone who does well with mediation and your connection to your spirituality. You are letting go of old attitudes and welcoming a new change. This color is also associated with emotional stability.
With timing, I am being shown that if you are not pregnant now, you will be within two cycles. I am seeing “pregnancy” surrounding you, and that everything is falling into place for a beautiful new beginning. Normally, they indicate a month to be connected to conception or birth timing, so to see this is always awesome and very exciting. I see the number 5 associated with this, which can be that you will ovulate, or find out you're pregnant on this date, or it can be the number of cycles before you’re pregnant. I know that seems like a wide range of things, but numbers are just that-numbers, so it is hard to pinpoint. I do feel that you will have another little girl! :0 "
Has anyone else experienced anything so uncanny? At this point I feel really confident that we will conceive baby #2 & it will be another girl. Just curios as to what you guys think?? 💗 to all!

Well I got two readings last year...one by Cheri22 and one by SunFairyChrise. They BOTH predicted I would become pregnant in November 2013 or be due in November 2014. I got pregnant in January and am due in September.

Now, one said it was a boy and one said girl, so someone has to be right about that. Just keep in mind it's all for fun. And think about it, if someone told you you'd get pregnant in a certain month, you'd probably try a whole lot harder, right? I think it's more of a self fulfilling prophecy type of thing. Try not to get too worked up about it, if you don't get pregnant it will be all that much more disappointing.

Good luck!

WOW! I would love to have a reading done! Can someone send me a link or whatever to where you had this done!?

nvm, i found it and i bought one! I'm excited to see what it says...about how long does it take to hear back? (I know it says she will give me a date within 3 days, but after that, how long?)

Well looks like they were all RIGHT!!! Just took a test out of curiosity & it turned positive before I could get the cap back on! Woo-hoo!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly