Pregnancy scares

krisliz88

Reaction score
Hi all,

This is my first post here. I hope I don't babble too much. =)

I'm 9 weeks pregnant with my first child. I was told when I was younger that I probably would not be able to get pregnant on my own so this baby was quite a surprise. I had two positive home pregnancy tests and then confirmed the pregnancy with a clinic. The problem right now is I'm working to get insurance, but my insurance will not kick in at the earliest Dec. 1st and at the latest Jan. 1st. Unfortunately, the majority of doctors will not see you without insurance and many doctors do not accept Medicaid, which for some reason I do not qualify for.

I have had really terrible morning (all day) sickness. If I think about it, I was having morning sickness since before I even knew I was pregnant. It is just in the past few days that I have started to not feel SO sick all day long. Now it just comes and goes. Is this normal?

I haven't had any bleeding or spotting. The tops of my legs are just kind of sore from time to time.

I just want to keep telling myself that everything is okay in the meantime until I can see a doctor. Any advise, suggestions, or anything would be very helpful.

Thank you!

:hugs: I am sorry you have insurance issues. It's crazy that a pregnant woman cannot be monitored not even in a public hospital.

I think that after week 8 the ms is supposed to start reducing. I never had severe morning sickness, but since week 10 I am feeling better and with more energy and I only feel sick if I am realllly hungry.

The placenta starts taking after week 8, I believe, so it is normal for you to feel less sick.

Good lucking with all the insurance mess dear! I am sure everything will work out in the end.

I'm a first time mommy and was told that I'm borederline infertile. My partner too! So we are truly lucky to be pregnant! <3

I've had lots of "miscarriage" negative thoughts early in my pregnancy. I've been sooo scared abou having a miscarriage. But my OH said to me, why worry and think about the negative. If it happens, it happens. But be positive. It helps your moods too :) ;) So, from 7weeks and on, I've been just living it and thinking and being positive.

I've had lots of cramps all over my back (upper, middle and definitely lower) which caused the fear. Lots of nausea when I need to eat, migraine headaches and mild cravings, and fatigue so far.

Just stay positive mommas!

-Night Flower

Thank you both. Like I said I haven't had any signs there there is anything wrong. No spotting or bleeding, no pain. Just bad morning sickness up until a few days ago that lasted all day. Now it just kind of comes and goes. I think that not being sick all the time almost scared me too you know? Stress, etc. Doesn't help. You both are right though, I need to think positively.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->