Pregnancy spotting?

branham22

Reaction score
I am 13 dpo today. I have had VERY light pink spotting since yesterday evening. I just went to the bathroom a few min ago and when I wiped there was some brown (sorry tmi). I had implantation bleeding with DS but I don't remember when it was. Is it possible this could be related to pregnancy or is it af?

I have also been super tired most of the week. I've been going to bed around 9-10pm and sleeping until at least 8-9am. And still wanting to nap throughout the day! I have also had a terrible runny nose all day today too (I hear some women get this in early pregnancy? It's called Pregnancy Rhinitis.) Other than that, nothing! No cramps or anything.

What do you ladies honestly think? Can someone please help?

I had IB with DS and I bleed lightly for about 12 hours and then nothing. I was on the pill and so I tested when I didn't a proper flow going before the next cycle began,

I have a runny nose. Was one of my first signs. I didn't have a runny nose in my two previous pregnancies though, but this one I've had a cold since ovulation more or less. It feels like I've had it forever though. Another sign I had, I've been super bitchy to OH this month. But besides that I had no other signs before my BFP, although I tested early at 12dpo as I have a 12 day LP and wanted to know if AF was coming. Since then I've been like you and sleeping all night as well as most of the day!

Thank you both very much! :)

Today is 14 dpo. The spotting today is brown and only there when I wipe. I am wearing a pad just in case but none has made it that far. My temp was super high at 99.1 today! I am still super tired and am actually laying down for a nap now haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->