Pregnancy survey

21, the States, we don't talk about how baby came about but he's a boy, I love being able to give the man I love something he's always wanted even if we're back to grumpy and not talking, and I hate how dizzy/lightheaded/dumb things keep getting. Time is definitely dragging. Already graduated with my 4-year.

How old are you? 19

Where are you from? Wales. Uk

How many months are you? almost 34 weeks.

When are you due? July

Was the pregnancy planned? NTNP

What are you having/what do you want to have? Having a girl but wouldn't have minded either way.

Looking back, do you wish you would have waited? In some ways yes but not really. Having Polycystic ovary syndrome I feel this baby defied the odds :)

2 things you LOVE about pregnancy? I get my baby girl at the end of it! and thats about it ;)
2 things you HATE about pregnancy? Gestational diabetes, Peeing all the time.

Is time dragging? Yes and No, from 23 weeks it flew, now i'm nearly 34 weeks It's going both slow , and fast! can't believe i've only got six weeks left.

Anything advice that you could give other teen mothers? .. not sure.

What are your plans for your education? Going to train in midwifery.

How old are you? 19 when pregnant, 20 when I gave birth and now I'm 21 :D
Where are you from? I'm from Doncaster, England but now I live in San Antonio, TX.

How many months are you? Not pregnant
When are you due? My due date was June 3rd 2010
Was the pregnancy planned? Nope.
What are you having/what do you want to have? I had a boy, but I didn't care which.
Looking back, do you wish you would have waited? Sometimes.

2 things you LOVE about pregnancy? Special treatment and excitement over going to the doctors/scans, etc.
2 things you HATE about pregnancy? I hated morning sickness and heartburn
Is time dragging? Not at all.

How old are you? 16

Where are you from? Texas

How many months are you? 34 weeks... I'm not good with my months :blush:

When are you due? July 4th 2011

Was the pregnancy planned? Nope

What are you having/what do you want to have? I'm having a boy :happydance:

Looking back, do you wish you would have waited? Nope

2 things you LOVE about pregnancy? Feeling LO's kicks and the excitement

2 things you HATE about pregnancy? Feeling tired and uncomfortable all the time

Is time dragging: I think it has official starting :wacko:

Anything advice that you could give other teen mothers? Not sure yet

What are your plans for your education? I'm home schooled, just getting that done (still in high school)

How old are you? 17
Where are you from? Birmingham
How many months are you? 16 wks tomorrow
When are you due? Novemver
Was the pregnancy planned? no
What are you having/what do you want to have? find out a month today, not fussed:)
Looking back, do you wish you would have waited? in a way yes, but in a way no.
2 things you LOVE about pregnancy? scans, feeling flutters
2 things you HATE about pregnancy? morning sickness, cant think of another :/
Is time dragging? is abit yeah
Anything advice that you could give other teen mothers? i think a few teen moms just dont want to have to take responsibility, so think before u take action
What are your plans for your education? not sure. i may just go straight into working.

How old are you? 17

Where are you from? U.S (Kentucky)

How many months are you? 36wks 9months

When are you due? June

Was the pregnancy planned? No

What are you having/what do you want to have? Little Girl

Looking back, do you wish you would have waited? In some ways yes, but in the end no because I love her more than anything.

2 things you LOVE about pregnancy? 1)Feeling her hiccup and wiggle:cloud9: 2)Knowing that I will have my beautiful little girl in the end:happydance:

2 things you HATE about pregnancy? 1)Sleep Deprivation:sleep: 2)Acid Reflux:nope:

Is time dragging? At first it flew but not anymore...

Anything advice that you could give other teen mothers? That is a tough one.:shrug:

What are your plans for your education? Finish senior year then go on to college.

How old are you? 17

Where are you from? UK, Manchester

How many months are you? 39 weeks, nearly 9 months

When are you due? June 1st 2011

Was the pregnancy planned? No

What are you having/what do you want to have? I'm having a girl but wanted a boy

Looking back, do you wish you would have waited? No

2 things you LOVE about pregnancy? The actual bump, LO kicking

2 things you HATE about pregnancy? Heartburn and time going slow

Is time dragging: Yes definitely

Anything advice that you could give other teen mothers? No

What are your plans for your education? Go back to college and finish my nursing course

wow
thanks for all your replys girls, very intersting :D

How old are you? 18
Where are you from? From North East England, Living in South East England (as of August 2010.)

How many months are you? I'm 17 weeks + 3 days.
When are you due? Late October
Was the pregnancy planned? Not at all!
What are you having/what do you want to have? I'm having twins, i hope/feel like they're boy/girl. OH thinks they're both boys.
Looking back, do you wish you would have waited? Yes.

2 things you LOVE about pregnancy? i can say whatever i like and blame it on my hormones :) and the little flutters!
2 things you HATE about pregnancy? all the waiting! and being so tired all the time.
Is time dragging? Its going pretty quickly, but when i think about it too much it feels like time's stood still.

Anything advice that you could give other teen mothers? i'd advise other teen girls having sex to try to be safe.
What are your plans for your education? I'll start my second year of A levels a month before LO's arrive.

How old are you? 22
Where are you from? Palmbury

How many months are you? 27 weeks
When are you due? September
Was the pregnancy planned? Yes.
What are you having/what do you want to have? Were having a girl :D

2 things you LOVE about pregnancy? My bump growing and eating loads with a good excuse :haha:
2 things you HATE about pregnancy? The morning sickness was bad, but it'll be worth it.
Is time dragging? I feel like I've been in 3rd tri forever, and its only been a week :nope:

Anything advice that you could give other teen mothers? Have a positive attitude.
What are your plans for your education? I just finished university :happydance:

How old are you? 17
Where are you from? Australia

How many months are you? um, 29 weeks? :D (i think that's 6?)
When are you due? August 29th
Was the pregnancy planned? NTNP
What are you having/what do you want to have? Im having a baby boy!
Looking back, do you wish you would have waited? No.

2 things you LOVE about pregnancy? feeling my baby boy kick && knowing that im going to have a baby in my arms soon!
2 things you HATE about pregnancy? feeling tired and yuck && appointments!
Is time dragging? it's actually going quite fast!

Anything advice that you could give other teen mothers? age doesn't determine how good of a mother you are - never forget it.
What are your plans for your education? Im already a qualified accountant - no need to worry about education for me! :D

How old are you? 21
Where are you from? Lancashire
How many months are you? 28 weeks
When are you due? December 2011
Was the pregnancy planned? NTNP. We suffered a m.c in November 2010 at 8weeks.
What are you having/what do you want to have?We're having a yellow surprise and I'm not bothered about what the sex is :D
2 things you LOVE about pregnancy?Being shown a lot more love about my body and people showing more care and affection to me if I'm doing 'to much':)
2 things you HATE about pregnancy? Sleepless and painful nights (prep for when LO is here I suppose!) and going to the weekly diabetic midwife appoitments
Is time dragging? The first 12 weeks did before me & OH saw Peanut on the screen then it became really and now I can't believe I'm 28 weeks.. I know 3 months left but it's going fast ;)!
Anything advice that you could give other teen mothers? Think about what you really want and if you're in the best situation for a LO to come into your life.
What are your plans for your education? In Jan me & OH are both starting an Open Uni Course and I want to become a Diabetic Children's Nurse eventually

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->