Pregnancy symptom?? Feels like a UTI.

I am going to wait till I get back home on Tuesday.. I'm getting my bloods done regardless.. I have no more nothing, no spotting anything, I did had a tad light brown once, I checked again just a few minutes ago and nothing again... Ugg.. I'm tempted to test but I hear to wait a few days so that will put me at Tuesday... :haha:

I hope the :witch: stays away from you and its IB! Fingers and everything crossed for ya hun! Keep me posted

Thanx for ur best wishes hun but af is here with full force now :( i m really hopin n'praying that u ll get ur bfp this cycle. Lots of baby dust to ur way :)). Waiting for ur update

Thanx for ur best wishes hun but af is here with full force now :( i m really hopin n'praying that u ll get ur bfp this cycle. Lots of baby dust to ur way :)). Waiting for ur update

Aww hun I'm so sorry.. :hugs: Grrr :witch: I'm thinking I had a weird period... but I'm still going to get my bloods done.. The insomnia and waking to pee at 5:30 in the morning Uggg.. Still don't understand the break outs I've had either. I will be back in town on Monday so first thing on Tuesday I'm going to the Dr and get my bloodwork done Definately!!

I really hope you get your BFP soon! :flower:

Aww hun I'm so sorry.. :hugs: Grrr :witch: I'm thinking I had a weird period... but I'm still going to get my bloods done.. The insomnia and waking to pee at 5:30 in the morning Uggg.. Still don't understand the break outs I've had either. I will be back in town on Monday so first thing on Tuesday I'm going to the Dr and get my bloodwork done Definately!!

I really hope you get your BFP soon! :flower:

i am really hoping a good news from u hun. Lots of baby dust to ur way... Let me know when u get ur results

Could it have been late implantation and bleeding from that?

Well it was nothing but a UTI :( :witch: came this weekend. I wish you all the best!!

XOXO

Same here!! Except it started 2 weeks ago, i am 14DPO now and waiting for AF but i started peeing frequently and have cloudy urine. But its weird because sometimes ill have to go alot like constant and then i wont have the urge too.. but i can hold it.. it just feels like pressure. its on and off throughout the day. my discharge is a thin milky white substance but has no smell. ive notice an increase in it.. Took a test today got a very very faint line , taking another Thursday.. so i guess we will have to see if this is a Real UTI , just pregnancy or both

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->