Pregnancy symptoms? Help! Ideas??

JustUs2

Engaged & TTC#1
Reaction score
Hi :)
So my partner and I are currently ttc our first baby. I have been on the pill for over 3 years and this is my first month off it. For the first week off the pill I was ridiculously tired and put it down to my changing hormones. 21 days after the first day of my last period (the only one since stopping the pill) my cm was clear, jelly like in globs (sorry!) similar to egg whites I suppose so I assumed I was ovulating. My partner and I have sex at least every other day so definitely in this time. I would be around 8dpo at the moment and am experiencing some crazy symptoms I hope are pregnancy related! My nipples are crazy sore and tender! (Funnily enough not my boobs at all) I've started developing blue veins on my chest and around my nipples. My cm is heavier then anything I have experienced, everytime I go to the bathroom and yesterday had mild abdominal pains (possible implantation?) I've noticed my favourite foods even make me feel sick to smell and eat. I'm tired all the time and get dizzy spells occasionally. This is unlike anything I have ever experienced prior to my period and I have no infections or anything.. I tested this morning even though its way too early (I couldn't help myself!) and of course got a bfn :( just curious if these may be pregnancy symptoms even though its so early or if anyone has experienced this and I could be pregnant my first month ttc?!

hey :) there are a bunch of us around 8/9dpo at the moment, waiting it out! and with similar symptoms to you.

you definitely could be pregnant your first month ttc. and it sounds to me like you definitely could be! wait a few more days and test again..good luck!

Thanks, that really gives me hope! Mostly everything I've read has said that these symptoms could just be hormones from coming off the pill, so I was trying not to get my hopes up too high! I also didn't know it was possible to have symptoms so early, I thought I was crazy! Good luck to you also!! :)

Anything is possible! Especially coming off your bc. Some people fall pregnant even being on bc. You never know! ;)When I found out I was pregant with my ds my nips were very sore but not my boobs which was weird for me as my boobs were always sore before af, had the same discharge that you are referring to, & veiny breast!!! Sounds very promising!! :) Keep us updated! When are you testing? You can def become pregnant your first ttc.

I tested 8dpo which I know is very early! And of course got a bfn.. I did another one this morning at 9dpo knowing it would most likely be bfn (which it was) but i thought it cant hurt :) My usual cycle before the pill was always 28 days, so I would have been 2 days late at this stage. It's confusing because I ovulated so late in my cycle around day 20-21.. I think this means even if af is late it still won't show bfp for a while if i actually am pregnant because I ovulated so late? Very confusing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->