Pregnancy symptoms? Implantation cramps? Help!!

Alleana

Reaction score
Hello I usually never post anything but I've been having pregnancy symptoms I have a 6yr old already and when I got pregnant from him I only had 2 symptoms sore breasts and cramps. Well my last period was August 22 and ended The 25 me and my boyfriend are trying we had a miscarriage 2 years ago and was extremely hard on us that we took a break from trying. So we dtd aug 30 and I'm pretty sure I ovulated way before my tracker said I would because I had stretchy clear CM sept 2 my ovulation was suppose to be sept 8 and usually it's on track again we dtd sept 4 and well on sept 6 I started to feel my breast sore and aching and they are still sore till this day than I had the most painful pelvic pain that felt like cramps but it was lower near my pelvic bone I had this pain all sept 11 and the 12 and I've never had any pain like this before now AF is due sept 22 but what I find odd is that I've been having sore breast since the 6th and I'm experiencing cramps I usually experience these two symptoms 2-3 days before AF arrives I also had horrible hot flashes yesterday all day at work to the point I wanted to take a nap in the back room and a few today and I have taken 2 pregnancy tests the first sept 8 and the 2nd on sept 11 but I feel I tested too early and I'm trying to hold off testing I am aware sore breast are a symptom but I'm so confused about the pelvic pain I felt I've read about implantation cramps but would I feel them only near my uterus or pelvic and for 2 days in a row😖 I'm going crazy searching symptoms lol so has anyone experienced these symptoms or the cramps I don't want to get overly excited

We have almost identical cycle days and a postive test won't show up until the 17-19th of sept. You would be implanting today + or - 3 days

We have almost identical cycle days and a postive test won't show up until the 17-19th of sept. You would be implanting today + or - 3 days

I'm so nervous I've never felt these symptoms on regular cycle in which we where not trying at all ! And I hope you get you BFP 🤗

Also I'm a little concerned about those pains I felt they where so painful they felt like AF was coming 2 weeks early and super heavy but the next day still nothing so I'm curious to know what it could've caused it

Implantation cramps most likely. I felt exhausted today

I felt like that yesterday and had really bad hot flashes only on my face it was horrible I almost passed out during a meeting at work 😳 I wanted to run to the back break room and just nap lol have you experienced implantation cramps?

I'm feeling something that feels like implantation cramps. Implantation cramps feel similar to period cramps to me but just different and not as painful

Petro you need to be carful with EO while trying to concieve because they can interfere with your hormonal balance. Like after the egg is fertilized and needs to implant you can't put any oils on that are estrogenic in nature it will prevent conception

I'm feeling something that feels like implantation cramps. Implantation cramps feel similar to period cramps to me but just different and not as painful

I honestly believe I ovulated on the 2 I only get clear stringy CM When I ovulate and that was the only time I got it and we only bd twice this month and I never get sore breast when I ovulate unless I'm pregnant so I'm kind of hoping I am. The pains I felt those 2 days where like cramps but lower by my uterus and now I have cramps since that day and breast are still super sore and aching

This is exactly his I'm feeling and r dates r pretty much the same aswell...... How u both feeling today x

Hellos ! My dates are very close to yours. We're having similar symptoms too !!! My last AF was August 24. I'm sure I ovulated on the sep 7th. We dtd the 6th and the 7th. My BBs got so huge and soooooo sore the day after and has continued with the same amount of pain since , im like hm wth is going on here ! THey never hurt like this 2 weeks before period . I've been having on again off again cramping too. It's just been a weird two week wait. **please please please BFP** for the bunch of us TTC !!!

I had quite bad af craps yesterday @7dpo- im 8dpo now...testing bfn but hope it was implantation cramps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->