pregnancy symptoms not as strong today

koshka

Reaction score
I woke this morning and I've noticed that my breast didn't feel sore. Usually I could feel some pain and discomfort when I was getting up and today nothing really. I only feel some discomfort when I keep touching them. It worries me because last time it happened I had ectopic pregnancy. I had me hcg checked yesterday and thy were only 37. I wonder if this is related and if this is a sign of either a coming miscarriage or something else. Did any of you had that problem and what happened afterwards?

I had my symptoms vanish with my last pregnancy and it freaked me out! Turned out to be nothing to worry over :) still pregnant.

Thanks Sker. I feel like I'm paranoid now. I think that I'm so scared that something goes wrong that every little thing worries me. I can't wait for Monday to come to get my hcg checked again.

I know how you feel, believe me. Its incredibly hard not to worry over every little thing. I had three early losses beforehand and even now I still worry over little things :) just try to relax if you can and stay hopeful.

That's what I will try to do. I already found myslef planty of projects for today so I won't be thinking about much today and so the day goes by faster ;-) Im so happy for your pregnancy! Before you notice your little one will be in your arms :)!

Hello--

I'm dealing with similar stuff. It's so early, and the only symptom (other than a horrific night terror a few minutes ago) that I've experienced is heartburn. My boobs don't really hurt, and I'm not nauseous. Yesterday, I didn't have the heartburn, and you'd think I'd be happy... but I got scared! Took another pregnancy test and it was WAY darker than any I'd taken before... turned deep red before the test part even turned pink! I'm not due to go to the doctor for another few weeks, but I take comfort in knowing that--by all accounts--I'm still pregnant.

I have a feeling we'll both be missing these symptom-free days soon... :)

That's what I was told...they come and go ;) I had my blood drawn today so we will see what the verdict is. Good luck with your pregnancy BadMamaJAMA :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->