Pregnancy symptoms or am I crazy?

TB4

Reaction score
Ok so I am having really weird symptoms and I'm not sure if I'm pregnant or not. My fiancé and I had unprotected sex on March 31st and April 1sr and 2nd (my fertile days btw). Yesterday I woke up and I thought I had peed on myself only to find that it was watery discharge (sorry if tmi) and I slept almost the whole day away. This morning at around 6am (I never wake up that early) I woke up feeling nauseous but I was able to go back to sleep but throughout the day I feel like I have a lump in my throat and I've been having mild cramps. I've also had a lot of heartburn but I get it a lot so I didn't think much of it. Oh and I have been having a lot of discharge for the past few days.. Has anyone else experienced this and so soon?

no not really.. maybe you are stressed? are you feeling better now?

Unprotected sex 4/3/16 first symptom 7 days later crying like someone died for nothing smh... Nooo too early to have symptoms. Extreme bloating... Woooo what is this...Severe fatigue heartburn bloating headaches gas crying craving I only want to eat chicken potatoes & grapes. Day 10 fluttering oh wow I remember that from my pregnancy with my daughter. Took test negative.. Just have this feeling this is not right. Can't really explain it but I just "know" I'm pregnant... Day 14 taking naps twice a day... VERY vivid dreams with every nap hot flashes & frequent urination. Waves of nausea but very limited... Day 18 breast very sensitive, acky & full.... Day 20 took my daughter to SeaWorld staring getting dizzy & could fall asleep standing up... Day 24 started feeling pulling or tightness on my left side right under my ribs like my abdomen muscles are tight in one spot... Day 25 when to clinic (4/28/16 today) negative pregnancy test 😳... I insisted on a blood test the nurses & technicians have me dirty looks... The technician said she had never done a negative urine pregnancy test & received a positive blood test result 😠 then they said it is too early for symptoms...but they gave me one now waiting for the results... Am I crazy? I was not trying to get pregnant so this is not in my head... I'm 47 & they were saying I can be perimenopausal not pregnant I would believe that but I had NO perimenopausal symptoms before unprotected sex... I also found out I was pregnant with my daughter at 5 weeks the dr even said it was very early... I just seem to feel this immediately. Can anyone relate? Anyone else get a negative test early on, felt symptoms & then tested positive? Please help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->