Pregnancy symptoms settled right down at 11 weeks?

sandilion

Reaction score
I have just gone 11 weeks and my pregnancy symptoms are a LOT less... and i can't help but feel a little concerned..

My first scan isn't until the 6th May. :(

I have the flu at the moment.. i am sick as a dog with that so not sure if maybe that is making me not feel as pregnant because I am riddled with all these other horrible symptoms.

Anyone else find their pregnancy settled right down at 11 weeks? I don't miss the MS at all. But i just thought id have more cramping etc as shouldn't my uterus be moving upwards from now on?

I am pretty sure once i hit 12 weeks with DS I was having major stretching pains etc.

Maybe that's still yet to come, but i can't help but worry that maybe my flu virus is hurting my little jelly bean. :( Can the flu hurt the baby?

I started feeling better suddenly at 12 weeks. It's a bit alarming, but perfectly normal. Try not to worry! Baby is likely just fine.

I feel the same. My scan isn't until the 7th May. So I dug out my Doppler and found babies heart beat! I'm so chuffed. Certainly beats the nausea! Although I just woke up with cramps but I think it's because I held my pee for too long refusing to get out of my lovely warm bed. All is well try not to worry x

I think i have jinxed myself ... with feeling horrid with this flu i have, this afternoon I have actually has my MS return!!

So i guess all is well after all. lol!

Thanks ladies.

It's completely normal to have symptoms reduce around 10/11 weeks. A lot of professionals believe that the placenta takes over around then.

I had symptoms reduce at 11 weeks and then hit again hard 2 weeks later...and linger on for WEEKS. In fact I still get sick at 24 weeks.

It's completely normal to have symptoms reduce around 10/11 weeks. A lot of professionals believe that the placenta takes over around then.

I had a scan this morning and the sonographer confirmed this to be the case. She showed me the yolk sac on the scan and said that any time from now up to 14 weeks the yolk sac disappears and the placenta takes over. Theoretically when this happens, you should start to feel much better! i have noticed an improvement in my morning sickness so fingers crossed, we are over the worst!!

My ms totally vanished at 11 weeks. Triggers like standing up too quickly or really strong weird smells might get me a bit nauseas but otherwise were good.

Thanks all - ill stop worrying. Yesterday the dreaded MS actually returned... i totally jinxed myself.

I had symptoms reduce at 11 weeks and then hit again hard 2 weeks later...and linger on for WEEKS. In fact I still get sick at 24 weeks.

Oh geeze really?? With DS i never felt nauseous once i was outside of first tri so i am hoping that is the same with this bub.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->