• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pregnancy symptoms? TTC #2!

bpberger

Reaction score
Hello all! DH and I have been TTC #2 since March. Before this I was on the Depo shot (big mistake, hated it). Was supposed to go in for my next shot end of Feb. but decided that I didn't want to be on it anymore and we were wanting to try for another baby. Anyways, I am currently CD29 and 15DPO. I was supposed to start AF yesterday but nothing so far and no sign of AF. I usually get cramps and spotting in the days leading up to AF but nothing. Lately I have been feeling nauseous, dizzy and I have hot flashes. Last night I felt twinges around the area where my uterus is. They weren't painful but they were uncomfortable. CM is creamy and my cervix is low, firm and closed. Lots of discharge as I have to wear a liner. I also track temps and they have fluctuated so I'm not to certain on those. Also, about a week ago I had globs of white cm that was kind of stretchy but not EWCM stretchy. What do you all think? I'm trying to not get my hopes up. I had a BFN yesterday. Thanks ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->