Pregnancy symptoms while breastfeeding

aidensxmomma

4 on Earth, Many in Heaven
Reaction score
Are pregnancy symptoms different while breastfeeding at all?

The last few days, I've been feeling really off. I'm not sure how to explain it exactly but I've had some traditional pregnancy symptoms - I am absolutely exhausted and occasionally nauseous. I tested a couple days ago but it was a BFN. I haven't felt any better yet so I'm starting to wonder.

Im breastfeeding my 3 1/2 month old DS. Within the last few days almost every time I've nursed him, I start feeling dizzy, sick, and overheated. I had a similar issue when I was pregnant with him, but haven't since he was born. Could that possibly be a pregnancy sign?

I haven't gotten my cycles back since having DS so I'm not sure if I ovulated or when.

Thanks for any input :flower:

No experience with the breastfeeding while pregnant but all you can really do is keep testing. If you are not pregnant you may just be coming down with something?

When I was breastfeeding my son I would get sick feeling sometimes.... Didn't get my cycle back until he was 9 months... He's two and I'm just now pregnant again. That being said, your cycle can return at any point and ovulation will generally preceded the first period. Honestly though I'd guess you're not pregnant and it's the hormonal surge that comes with feeding your baby.

I felt like I was pregnant many times before my cycles came back. Hot flashes and dizziness came and went. Definitely breastfeeding thing.

I experienced what you're describing every time I breastfed when I ovulated and had my period. Could be your period is returning?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->