Pregnancy test. Faint positive.

Kellymarie790

Reaction score
Hey all! I am new to this forum as of today with a few questions. I am a mother of a 2 year old little girl and I believe I MAY be pregnant with my second. My period isn't due for another week and a half but I decided to take a pregnancy test anyway. I had a VERY faint line on my test but I don't think it is an evaporation line. I saw some things about tweaking pregnancy tests on photo editing websites to increase the visibility of the lines. I did that and this is the image I had. I set it as an attachment - hopefully it works. What do ya think?

Attachments

• IMG797.jpg
    IMG797.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 30
I can see a really faint second line. How long after you took the test did you take the photo? How many days post ov are you?

X

I opened up the test and took the picture about 5 mins after I took it. I am not too positive on the dpo. I have had a lot of hormonal issues since getting off the mirena and my cycle has ranged from 15 days to 31. My last period was Nov 9th and lasted 5 days.

I can see the line but I don't really trust blue dyes... I would highly recommend a pink dye in a day or two. Good luck x

:hugs:Thank you! I am thinking a first response or maybe a digital one. Thanks for your help!

Be careful with taking the test out Hun. https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...should-never-look-test-after-ten-minutes.html

Not trying to be a downer. I'd just hate to see someone else be hurt like I did. It was my own stupid fault though. :haha:

I hope this is your bfp though. Gl.

I kept getting a line of blue dye tests but not on others...I think it was just the blue dye test, they are notorious for false positives as I'm defo not pregnant. Doesn't mean your not though, I'd re-test with a pink dye one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->