Pregnancy tests progression! Help!

Lrowbie

Reaction score
Hi! So I took the top test last night at 13dpo after quite a long hold and the bottom one is smu after 3 HR hold. I'm worried it's lighter and am very anxious as I have already had 4 early miscarriages. Hoping this isn't the case? Keeping in mind the top test is dried and the bottom is fresh. Should I be worried?

Attachments

• IMG_8122.jpg
    IMG_8122.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 18
Hi! So I took the top test last night at 13dpo after quite a long hold and the bottom one is smu after 3 HR hold. I'm worried it's lighter and am very anxious as I have already had 4 early miscarriages. Hoping this isn't the case? Keeping in mind the tip test is dried and the bottom is greasy. Should I be worried?

Sometimes tests at night or the evening are darker than ones taken in the morning. It seems to happen with plenty of women. Maybe just test this evening and compare those instead? I'm sure all's fine.

Thanks so much for your reply! Trying to stay positive!

Yes , keep testing and compare . It could be the top was just more concentrated and the bottom was more diluted :) maybe get a pack of the first response ones ? A little more costly but the lines are a little less confusing ;)

So took another one mid day today and it's much darker! Must have either been too diluted or the test itself.

Attachments

• IMG_8123.jpg
    IMG_8123.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 21
Looking great! That's such a relief to see darker lines.

Thanks for the reply's! Are these lines dark enough for this point?

I would say yes. That's about how dark my lines were at 13/14 dpo in my successful pregnancies. Good luck! Fx for a sticky bean!

Thanks!! I have a good feeling! Here's a pic of progression.

Attachments

• IMG_8161.jpg
    IMG_8161.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 5
So I have kept testing fmu and the tests aren't getting darker than as previously showed. Anyone else have this with these dollarama tests?

@Lrowbie I wouldn't be too worried, doubling time is every other day. I suggest you just get blood drawn at this point that's the most accurate. until then congrats and enjoy being preggers.

Got blood test yesterday at 4 weeks 2 days and it's 134. With my daughter(who was conceived with ivf) it was 151 at 4 weeks 3 days. So thinking these numbers are good?

Definitely good im 18 weeks now with #4 and my hcg at 4weeks 1day with this one was 86

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->