Pregnancy unknown location ??

Grace J

Reaction score
Hi ladies
I have a bit of a strange story and hoping for anyone with similar experience and hopefully successful outcomes

So I took a test last Saturday and it was BFP! Yay! I think I am only about 4 weeks I have been having dull aches in my lower abdomen mainly on my left side, I went to the dr who did a scan and they could not locate anything..
No gestational sac
Pregnancy of unknown location
No masses identified anywhere else

The doctor said it was extremely early and even warned me they wouldnt see anything this early but I was still disappointed when they said they couldnt see anything:(
The midwife said the pain may be coming from my corpus luteum which they located on the left ovary l, so guess there is still hope...
The plan is to monitor my hcg the next few days and re scan in 14 days
My current hcg is 650

Any experience with this? I am trying so hard to stay positive but scared it is ectopic :(

Hi ladies
I have a bit of a strange story and hoping for anyone with similar experience and hopefully successful outcomes

So I took a test last Saturday and it was BFP! Yay! I think I am only about 4 weeks I have been having dull aches in my lower abdomen mainly on my left side, I went to the dr who did a scan and they could not locate anything..
No gestational sac
Pregnancy of unknown location
No masses identified anywhere else

The doctor said it was extremely early and even warned me they wouldnt see anything this early but I was still disappointed when they said they couldnt see anything:(
The midwife said the pain may be coming from my corpus luteum which they located on the left ovary l, so guess there is still hope...
The plan is to monitor my hcg the next few days and re scan in 14 days
My current hcg is 650

Any experience with this? I am trying so hard to stay positive but scared it is ectopic :(
No personal experience as I've never had an early scan. Though 4 weeks is super early to see anything. I've heard HCG needs to be at least 1000-1500 before a gestational sac can be seen.

At 4 weeks, all they saw for me was a " thickened lining". No sac or anything. Shes a happy 11yr old sleeping right now. <3

I had a scan last week when I should have been roughly about 4 weeks and they seen nothing but thickened lining. Told me if I was pregnant they wouldn't see anything until hcg was well over 1000 so I'm back in for another scan tomorrow morning.

4 and 5 weeks is so so so early and a scan won't show much at all. Maybe at 5 weeks u may see a gestational sack but I don't think you wud see anything else. Wishing you the best of luck. I held out untill I was just over 7 weeks to have a scan but I can understand when your only 4 weeks pregnant 7 weeks seems so far to wait. I remember feeling like that when I was 4 weeks. I just wanted to wish the weeks away.
Hopefully at ure next scan u will see more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->