Pregnancy with donor sperm

Nice scan pic!! :)
I have my nuchal scan next week- can't wait to see the baby!

Any gut feeling on what gender it is, Rae?

I was feeling boy up until now but I think the nub looks like a girl so now I don't know. Can't wait to find out but I'll be happy either way!

Hi guys, sorry I haven't been on. I've been hibernating! :)
Baby and I are perfect. I'm 14 weeks today and still in utter shock.

How are you sun up? And the rest of you girls? How are you all feeling? I am good, the feeling nauseous feeling 24/7 has lifted! Hallelujah! I have a few aches and pains, mainly an achey leg when I get tired. But we are so happy and feel so blessed and still amazed I have a baby in my belly :)

Welcome back WANB! I'm glad to hear you and baby are doing well. Yay for no more ms! Got to love the aches and pains of pregnancy. They will all be worth it in the end. :winkwink:

Wow mrs C your girls are getting big! How are you feeling?

Doesn't this whole experience make Xmas so so special and happy, the last few years, ttc and tests etc, even though we enjoyed Xmas, I think really it was all about putting on a front and trying our best to be happy when really we were heartbroken.
Every Xmas for the last 3 years while I would put up the Xmas tree, I would say to my hubby, by next year we will be pregnant or have a baby and this year it has finally came true!
Sorry for the rant, I'm feeling very blessed and seriously hormonal! Hehe.

wanbmum - I hear you on the aches and pains. Baby must still be sitting low because I get the worst lower back and hip pain even just sitting in the same position for too long. I have to prop myself up with pillows on the couch just to be comfortable. I feel like an old woman

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->