Pregnancy?

luv3ly18

Reaction score
Hey ladies, I'm new here so I don't know if this is that right place to post. So I had my period on 12/22-12/25 and on 12/23 I started that pill but I stopped taking it the next sunday because I was having awful moods. So I started bleeding on January 2nd. Should I consider that my period? it was heavy bleeding. On January 18 I had unprotected sex with my bf but he didn't cum inside, I gave him a handjob and he cum then he cleaned up and put it inside again. What are the chances of me getting pregnant? could precum had got inside? :nope::nope::nope:

Well, if you only took the pill for a week or so, then you can really just assume you were never protected from the pill, seeing as it takes a month to be effective.
If he came and then put it inside you, there is a chance some semen got inside you, and your timing seems kindof close to fertile period...so yes, there is always a chance of pregnancy if no other protection was used.
At this point in time, you would just have to wait and see if your period arrives on time or not.
Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->