pregnant&21

pregnant&21

Reaction score
hi everyone!
Iv just found out im pregnant.. one week later for :witch: today and took the test yesterday to reveal :bfp: .... pretty scared though because
1. it wasnt planned.
2. i was on the pill and didnt miss any.
3. my bfs in ibiza and i had to tell him over text and i have no idea what he wants me to do or what he's thinking.
4. i feel soooooo scared and alone cecause i dnt feel i can tell anyone so im going through these symptooms i know nothing about all on my own..
5. if my bf wants me to get an abortion (not saying he will but i meant eweve never even spoken about if it happened!) i duno if i could but then am i finacially stable to raise a baby.. im having troubles even finding a job!!
6. my parents will kill me nbecause iv just graduated dance school and now im pregnant and theyve spent soooo much money on my dance career its stupid...
7.. but i am a little excited which scares me in case my boyf dnt want me to have it.. i couldnt do it alone so for me its me and him or not at all..

anything anyone can tell me about anything would be great because right now im feeling sooo tired, achey my back feels like its breaking in half and im having wierd stomach aches that are like periods but now.. oh and i feel sick but not being sick .. also have like no appetite.. :(

sorry to go on and on and on... would appreiciate some help!
thankyou!! xxxxxxxx:cry:

Welcome

Its your decsion what you do about the baby hun no one can tell you what to do or force you into doing anything, im sure you will make the right choice for you. You parents may be mad at 1st but they will come round to the idea xx

hello

firstly welcome to th site!!!

welllll, it is up to you what you want to do, its all about how you feel if you want this baby go ahead and have it. at the end of the day no one can tell you what to do you know.

When is your BF back from holiday?
You will need to sit him down when he is back and have a long chat about what you are going to do. and sort something.
is he working?

as for your dance career and you parents, you can always go back to your dance career when you have had the lil baby, as you will still be very young!! and your parents will come around to the idea, you never know they may be over the moon!!

i am 22, 23 this year, and am currently trying for a baby, its all i want.
but its taking a very long time to get what i want!!!

xxx

thankyou babe! i really hope 2009's your year!! hes back on sunday so we'll probably tlk about it then.. worst thing is iv been looking at how a baby is developed when you have to have an abortion at 8-12 weeks... there like little people!! so me doing that has actually made it worse for myself if i have to do that..
i want it to be right for both of us, not just because i want to.. its scary and i really just want him here to talk to. yeh he does have his own buisness he's just set up as a chippy but at the mo its quite unreliable so he could get some amazing jobs every now and then and then other days get nothing. im currently looking for a full timer so i can save some money.. im just so confused and feel really lonely..
i guess ur right about my parents. theyd be disappointed, my dad more than my mum. my mum wouldnt want me to abort at all...

thankyou for writing back i was thinking noone would lol.
xxxx

how long have you been ttc? xxxxxxxxxx

Hey, I can see why you are confused...I really hope everything works out for you I guess you and your BF have a lot of talking to do but don't let anyone make a decision for you...

We're trying to get pregnant 6th month of trying.....trying to hopeful!!

Best of luck xx

bless you. i just hope it all works out for you you know
you will have to stay on the site and come on regularly and keep me up dated!!!!

oh i know its not nice seeing how the baby loks when it is aborted. i personally couldnt do it. but everyone has different situations where they have no choice.

we have only been trying a few months. but found a polyp on my womb so just had that removed on 5th june. nearly 2 weeks ago

but we have already started trying again!! so fingers crossed it doesnt take to long....

xx

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/welcome-1.gif To BnB.

Enjoy Your Stay & Stick Around
:wave:

:hi: Welcome to BnB!!

Honestly.. things have a way of working themselves out. Have faith hun!

welcome to BnB, hope everything works out for you

Welcome to BnB! You've come to the right place to find people who can help with your questions. Sounds to me like you've got some talking to do with your OH when he gets home. I hope you both come to a conclusion that will be positive for both of you.

welcome hun i hope everything works out for u. Only u can decide if u want to keep ur baby xx

Welcome!! Your guts are telling you to be excited about this pregnancy so I say, Go For It!! :)

Hope your BF is understanding and you feel comfortable talking to him. Maybe one positive thing is that by the time he comes back, he'll have had time to think about it too! Hope he comes back quick so you can feel better about everything. Confusion is worrying, isn't it?

Congrats on your pregnancy! Stick around the boards...you'll love it here!

Welcome to bnb :wave: Your obviously excited about being pregnant or you wouldnt have signed up! Hope things work out for you. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->