Pregnant after 5 losses

Thinking about you today cathgibbs - I hope it all goes well xx

Not good news... sac measuring 5 weeks. I'm almost sure of my dates. Lmp 8th August positive opk 22nd and 23rd August and positive hpt 4th September. Also spotted a large cyst on my ovary. I have a tilted uterus which I know could hinder sizes etc. I am so fed up.. I can't stop crying. Had bloods taken today.. repeat on Sunday and another scan booked for a week Friday.. Absolutely Fed up x

Oh I'm sorry. I was really hoping you would have better news. This is just the situation you were trying to avoid. I know you won't want to have false hope but I do think there is still a chance things might progress. I would hope your bloods might give you a clue over the next couple of days. So sorry you are going through this xx

Thanks both... had a good cry and dh took me to a monkey sanctuary so that cheered me up! There is no way my dates could be wrong I don't think.. we only dtd once as we were away camping and dtd on 22nd August.. had what I believe was implantation pain on 30th August. This is exactly what happened last time.. 6w3d scan measured 5mm gest sac.. 1 week later 10mm with yolk seen then it all went wrong. My head is so confused I just want to scream xxx

Waiting is horrendous isn't it? I was even looking at paying a private scan this Wednesday which would be 2 days before my nhs scan. Im currently in bed feelimg exhausted and sick but i know symptoms mean nothing when it cones to a blighted ovum which is so cruel. Dh doesnt want us to try anymore as he doesn't like seeing me upset/in pain x

I'm so sorry to read about your scan. I was exactly the same with my first loss where things weren't measuring correctly, had to wait a week before another scan to confirm. You have a sinking feeling and feel held hostage in a sense. I also considered paying for a scan just to find out sooner and have some sense of control in the situation. So frustrating. Sending you positive thoughts xx

Just been for my repeat beta and Fridays blood hcg was 3752.. do you think it's possible I just have really slow hcg? My mind is so confused x

Hi all... need advice or just a quick update...

Had an US Friday... sac had only grown by 4mm...

Had bloods every 2 days and were on My rising by 1000 each time.. bloods on Friday were 7700 so D&C booked for this Wednesday. Went back for more bloods today and my levels have gone from 7700 to 12900!!! The Dr has cancelled my D&C and have another US for thus Friday.. does this sound like a blighted ovum even with my levels increasing that much ??

I really don't know but I just wanted to send :hugs: I think you are right to hold of the D+C at this stage though. Especially since the sac is growing. I will keep everything crossed for this Friday :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->