Pregnant after first miscarriage! Advice please?!

ashleighmaree

Reaction score
3 days ago I found out I was pregnant.
I want to be really excited but I am finding it hard, in October just been my first pregnancy resulted in miscarriage at 5 weeks.
If my calculations are right yesterday makes me 4 weeks pregnant. My last miscarriage my hcg levels weren't doubling and were very low my whole pregnancy. I'm so worries I'm going to have the same thing this time, its always in the back of my head. I'm trying not to sorry. I haven't had any symptoms or anything. I go for my first lot of bloods today. What are the chances like for a miscarriage to happen again ? Any positive stories anyone? Thanks!!!

In June of 2006 I had a miscarriage. It was an early miscarriage, but it was a very difficult time nontheless. I was scared to TTC again, but I really wanted another baby. In November of the same year I got pregnant. It scared me to death, but I had no hiccups at all with that pregnancy. I now have a very healthy 5 year old son who was born in August of 2007. I hope this can shed a little bit of peace on your situation....hugs.

3 days ago I found out I was pregnant.
I want to be really excited but I am finding it hard, in October just been my first pregnancy resulted in miscarriage at 5 weeks.
If my calculations are right yesterday makes me 4 weeks pregnant. My last miscarriage my hcg levels weren't doubling and were very low my whole pregnancy. I'm so worries I'm going to have the same thing this time, its always in the back of my head. I'm trying not to sorry. I haven't had any symptoms or anything. I go for my first lot of bloods today. What are the chances like for a miscarriage to happen again ? Any positive stories anyone? Thanks!!!

Hi,

I'm new on this site, and I don't know that I'm pregnant again yet (I'm starting with symptoms, hopefully I find out soon, I didn't know you could start getting symptoms this early on if I am!) but My first pregnancy resulted in miscarriage (7weeks) and it was only 3 weeks ago! Praying for good health for you and your child, hope all goes well :)

God Bless!

I had a loss in 2009. Four months later I got pregnant with my now 2 yr old son. I was worried especially when I hit 4 weeks because that was when I lost my baby. But everything was ok. Then I got pregnant in 2011 and had my son in 2012. He's 8 months now and very healthy. :) I worried in that pregnancy too. I think you're going to worry whether you have a miscarriage or not. Every woman worries about it but I think if you've actually experienced a loss you think you're doomed for it every single time you get pregnant. Every ache and pain, twinge, blood, cramp...etc...low symptoms, not feeling hungry or peeing a lot like other pregnant women, would have us thinking "is everything ok in there??" and that's perfectly normal. I even had dreams of miscarrying. It's normal but please try not to think about it. You're pregnant, everything has been fine so far, your doctor will be watching you closely I'm sure, and it will continue to be okay. Congrats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->