Pregnant After Loss!...

mizzk

=]
Reaction score
Helloo :)
I can't believe i'm writing in here again!
My periods have been soo strange lately, ive been writing down all the dates so i could show the doc, i had lost all libido so havnt BD since Nov! Final straw came when my AF (although it has been very strange light AF) came 3 times in Dec, i thought OMG i'm gunna take this test i have sitting in my cupboard, anyway heres me running into the sitting room to show OH the unexpected positive test!
I have been to the doctors this afternoon and he said i have to ring up the midwife tomorrow to make an appointment and hand in a urine sample.
I'm not getting my hopes up this time as i am still spotting.
My clearblue test i did just under an hour ago (so it isn'y FMU) says 1-2 which means 3-4 but saying as i havnt BD ages befor that, surely that is wrong?
Oh and also i was ment to be going on holiday to spain in May(i'm not that bothered about it now)... I don't think that will be happening no more, it all depends on my dates.
PLEASE PLEASE STICK LITTLE BEAN PLEASE :flower:
Here are my piccys :)
https://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/mizzkayl/preggas013.jpg?t=1262722256https://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/mizzkayl/phonefone101-1.jpg?t=1262723932

Congrats!! Come join us over in 1st tri x

strong bfp! hope its all true. xx

Congrats hunnie, i hope you have a happy and healthy 8-9 month or however far along you are. I took a clearblue digi earlier and it says on instructions occasionally the conception indicator can be wrong depending on how your HCG levels rise. All the very best to you and your bean hun xxxxx

congratulations - you've got a lot of positive tests there so they can't all be wrong!!!

Thanks ladies! :flower:
Its the dates i was wondering that were wrong on the clearblue lol im hoping the midwife will be able to tell me how far along i will be when i have my first scan as i have no idea! I'm coming over to 1st tri now! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->