Pregnant after miscarriage. Brown spotting, happening again??

amyj27

Reaction score
Hi I am 6 weeks pregnant tomorrow after having a miscarriage at 10 weeks in March.
Yesterday after I'd been to the loo I noticed brown like discharge/spotting on the tissue. I have no pain (other than the usual slight cramping) It is now happening with every toilet stop.
I have read lots of posts which say this "can be normal" however I'm now petrified that I'm having another miscarriage. My symptoms have gone slightly too (breasts aren't as tender) am I just being paranoid?

brown spotting means old blood hun it can be left over from implantation sweetie , also symptoms do come and go aswell my nausea has come and gone in the last week and the tenderness in my boobs has also come and gone as well its perfectly normally , as for the cramps its your uterus changing allowing room for baby, as long as the bleeding doesnt turn to bright red and have clotting everything will be fine , maybe give early pregnancy a call and seek some advice if you are still worried x

Hey.. That's what I keep telling myself (old blood old blood old blood) this pregnancy lark is just not easy, lol. Thanks huni I will try and just relax now. This forum is fab... Ha ha. Thanks again xx

I had just the same hun, i miscarroied, got pregnant, and at 6 weeks i had brown spotting. Everything was ok though!

Yes - it doesn't necessarily mean anything bad - it is more likely to be fine.

:hugs:

hx

Hi, I had a lot of bleeding in first tri and assumed the worst but it wasn't the case - bleeding is not always bad news but I would try and get an early scan to put your mind at rest xx

i had brown spotting when i was 5 wks 5 days and i am now 13 weeks baby fine dont worry i no how you feel as i had 2 mmc and mine had spotting but go doctors and ask for a scan i did at 5 weeks 5 days and got to see baby and heart beat xxx

Amy - i fully understand how your feeling.

I had a MMC in April, got preg 5 weeks later and have had brown blood twice!
I managed to get a scan both times, which was MEGA PEACE OF MIND.. CAn you push for a scan?

Good luck chick X

I'm not saying this to scare you at all but i had brown blood at 9 weeks. Everyone said old blood etc but i had my 12 week scan and baby had died at 9 weeks.

I really don't want to scare you but i wouldn't want people to tell me what i want to hear IYKWIM?

Since you have had a mc i would phone your gp or midwife anf see if they will give you a scan. Then you can get piece of mind!

Good luck! x

That's why I was panicking (because of last miscarriage) I'm going to phone my midwife on Tues morning (bank hols are a pain sometimes) and explain what's happened, I will request an early scan even if she doesn't suggest it. X

Babe - why wait? Call your EPU first thing 2morrow....

I don't think mines open over wk end... When I was pg last time I had to wait til the Monday for an appt x

hey there, try not to worry tho to much. I had a mc in june and I am now 7+1 weeks pregnant. and i had a lil brown spotting wen I went to the toilet. scared the hell out of me. Had a emergency scan, and everything was fine lil beating fetal pole at 6weeks. good luck let me no how u get on, I've been just as scared as u. and would like to here about ur progress. take care chick! xx

Awwwwwww thanks huni. I've got to say I've heard more positive outcomes than negative. Let's just hope it's the same for me. Will keep you posted xx

no prob, just glad i could help u feel a lil beta :O) xx

How are things now? I've been having the same but it's gotten worse for me so going to have a scan today instead of Thursday. Midwife thinks things will be ok but I don't want to wait another three days to find out.

Hi chick. sorry to hear that, will keep everything crossed for you. On the contrast mine has eased off in fact I had nothing at all yesterday and only a speck this morning. My cramps have also gone (for the time being) Still going to ring the midwife first thing tomorrow. I have no idea what's going on xx

keeping everything crossed too for u, sending sticky dust!
try not to worry too much mine came and went for 2 weeks off and on.. some days i would wake and it would b there wen i went to the toilet and stay for the day. got a lil heavier and then wouldn't have anything for a day or so. and then it would come back. fingers crossed it the end of that now haven't seen it since wednesday. i had a scan and everything looked fine. i no its hard not to worry wiv every lil twinge and cramp and sign of bleeding.. i have been all over the place.. ups and downs. one min thinking its all over again and then being told its all ok. very confusing time. hope it all works out for us ladies after our losses, keep me posted :O)
xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"