Pregnant after miscarriage. Brown spotting, happening again??

Well my scan showed that I have a large blood clot in the womb which is the cause of all the bleeding. They also seen a sac and what might be a pole but the scan was so unclear. In saying that she should us the printouts and said there is definitely a sac and a pole but back next week and hopefully baby grows a lot more so we can see it clearer.

Spoke to midwife this morning. The epu won't assess unless you are losing red blood there is also the fact that there may not be much if anything to see on a scan as I'm only 6 wks. She has requested an early dating scan which will be at 8 weeks, so until then I just have to wait.
I haven't noticed any more discharge since Sunday and the cramping has totally gone. I'm just considering whether or not to do another pg test, although I would think the hcg would be in my blood stream even if the worst has happened.

Will be keeping my fingers crossed for your nxt scan! X

fingers crossed for u too! at least u can hav a sigh of relief u no the bleeding its not coming from the baby :O) x and hope the bleeding is now over for u also amy. mine hasn't come back. so lets hope we are all plane sailing now ! xx

Well I've got almost a whole week with nothing at all! Just Been to the loo and there has been light brown on the tissue?!? Aaarrggghhh! I was just starting to feel positive!

Well just got my "early" scan date through... 5th October!!! Not very early, oh well x

Well just got my "early" scan date through... 5th October!!! Not very early, oh well x

Can you not go to A & E and tell them your concerns and they will scan you. I have friends who have done this.
I considered doing this when I started bleeding but my GP got me an early scan the next day. You can't surely wait til 5th Oct, that's too long - you need to know whats happening now!

Fingers crossed hun, hoping everything is ok for you :hugs:

can't believe u hav to wait that long! can u not go and see ur gp or one that will b a lil more understanding and get moved sooner. my scan is also on that date, but mine is for my 12 weeks scan. how far along will u b ??
it is disgusting that they just expect u too wait. they should hav a epau that gives out scans and emergency scans on a daily bases! call them and explain. i've had a mmc in june and now i jus won't let them palm me off wiv having to wait. as they told me last time after having keyhole surgery due to them being completey wrong and about eptopic! that my tubes looked broken!?! i fell pregnat just 2 weeks after a erpc! ha docs no nothing lool good luck sweetie.. hope all is well at ur scan and i hope u can get a earlier 1 xx

I will be 11 weeks on 5th October. I could call the epu myself who may say come in for an early scan. I'm certainly not going to a&e (can't stand the place) I don't know what to do now, the discharge hasn't been present much today ( none in my panties- just been there a few times when I've been to the loo ) no cramping either, it's still brown too (it's only ever so slight) xx

give it ago, ask them to arrange a early scan babe.. all this worry can't b gd for either of u, i'm sure they should get u scan in the next few days .. gd luck chick! xx

i would ring them and change date when i had brown spotting at 5wk 5days they said come in that day and i saw baby and heart beat and was reasuring so they should do the same for you as you can relax and your be reasured x

Just rung EPU. Got a scan Weds morning. NERVOUS x

Good luck hun. Will keep my fingers crossed for you. Lots of love xxx

good luck babe :O) hope everything goes really well got everything crossed for u! xx

i ahv anothe scan on thursday.. had a loss of symptons over the last few days... so worried! hope everything goes ok.. let me no how u get on chick.. wat time is ur scan ? xx

Oh god I hope everything is ok! My scan is at 11am. Aarrrggghhh xx

Hope your scans are perfect Amy and gemstone! Its so worrying isn't it! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->