Pregnant and always worried

AmyandFetus

Reaction score
I'm a first time Mom to be and i feel that I'm constantly worrying about my unborn baby. I can't see that being healthy for me or my baby. I had one big scare and ever since that i call my doctor or go to emergency( because health link told me to. ) For every little pain or weird thing. I know i need to stop being so worried this should be the best time in my life and I'm missing out on most of it.

Hello!!!

I know exactly what you mean. I was like that when I was pregnant. I'm diabetic and my diabetes was awful when I got pregnant and the doctors told me my baby could be born blind and all kinds of stuff.

I was absolutely terrified the whole time. Every little twinge I was convinced was something terrible but I went on to have an absolutely stunning little girl who is now a fit and healthy (and mouthy) 4 year old. She was born with a few little holes in her heart but they healed by themselves.

Looking back I wish I had relaxed a bit and enjoyed the pregnancy more but I think that if you're a worrier by nature (like me), when you've got something growing inside you that is already so precious even though you've never met, you will worry because you love them so much.

I still worry too much about her now.

Thank you to all of you!!

And RaeRae good to know that I'm not going crazy ha ha.
Its so crazy how i haven't even met this little person and yet
It already has me wrapped around its little finger......not good ha ha
I just feel so helpless to something thats so close to me.....

i was exactly the same i got so bad the doctor said if i had any concerns to just come to the docs and i could listen to the babys heartbeat but i just went out and bought a doppler to listen to it at home.

welcome xx

Thanks 4 all the welcomes!!
And Naya69 i want to buy a Doppler but i really don't think its healthy for me.
I would be on it constantly and if i couldn't hear i would rush to emergency ha ha
Thats how bad i am.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->