Pregnant Buddies ?? :)

P

PunkRock_Mom

Anyone wanna be pregnant buddies ?? would love to share my journey through my pregnancy as well as here about others journey too :)

Hi!

I would love a buddy!! I'm a 11 weeks and 1 day. I'm finally starting to feel better!! How are you!

Hi!

I would love a buddy!! I'm a 11 weeks and 1 day. I'm finally starting to feel better!! How are you!

were you really sick ?? & im good I dont even feel pregnant loll . had to keep taking test to make sure loll .

Sure im 5 weeks 6 days today!

Yes. I have been really sick lost 15 pounds so far. It has seem to stop loosing weight so lets hope. Yea, I knew I was pregnant because I was so sick. I found out at four weeks. I,was sick the entire week before I found out as well.

Yes. I have been really sick lost 15 pounds so far. It has seem to stop loosing weight so lets hope. Yea, I knew I was pregnant because I was so sick. I found out at four weeks. I,was sick the entire week before I found out as well.

oh wow . I hope you feel better . how far along are you ??

I am 11 weeks and 2 days! It has gotten better lately so it's not all day long anymore!

they say if your very sick in the beginning of pregnancy it can indicate a girl ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->