pregnant but possible two fathers, help!

anniejones

Reaction score
Hi everyone,, ive been petrified for days and i really need your help, my life partner and i share a child who is 2 we broke up in last year but over christmas we started talking again my period was 18th jan-21st i then had a one night stand on the 22nd after it happened i realised i wanted to be with my babies daddy more than ever so from the 24th we got back togther and worked things out ive found out im pregnant 4 weeks 5 days, i normally have 28 day cycle who could be the dad? I really want it to be my partner but am so scared to tell him it might not be his please help me.

It's highly likely to be your partners. If you are 4 weeks 5 days on a 28 day cycle then it cant be the other guy

It's highly likely to be your partners. If you are 4 weeks 5 days on a 28 day cycle then it cant be the other guy
Thank you i really hope so.. my periods are always the same so i know i should of ovulated 29th-3rd fingers crossed!

It would be unlikely to be the other guy if you slept with him on the 22nd when cd1 would have been the 18th, I'd say it's 99% your partner

They can, but the usual is no more than 5 days, and that's in favourable conditions like ewcm you get around ovulation, I'd still say highly likely to be your partners

They can, but the usual is no more than 5 days, and that's in favourable conditions like ewcm you get around ovulation, I'd still say highly likely to be your partners

Thanks hunny im a nervous wrek.. when i go for my scan do you think that will determin it all? Ive got an early one at 8 weeks as complications in last pregnancy

Scans aren't accurate at determining dates to the day unfortunately, I knew when I ovulated and my scan put me three days before this

I would agree its definitely unlikely to be the guy you had a one night stand with.

Good luck xxx

Scans aren't accurate at determining dates to the day unfortunately, I knew when I ovulated and my scan put me three days before this

Ive had my scan and it dated me on 13th of march at 8 weeks 2 days which counts back to the 20th of jan 😳 dont get it at all 😢 xx

You conceive roughly 2 weeks into cycle but pregnancy is always dated from 2 weeks before supposedly from the first day of period. So if you are 8 wks pregnant baby has been alive 6 week's. As for sperm they can live for up to 7 days in ideal conditions like when you are about to ovulate but even then the average life would be around 3 days. Just after your period cervix does be quite dry so sperm would probably only last a few hours. If all the information you gave is correct I would be shocked if this baby wasn't your partners. However basing your relationship on secrets will lead to problems. Have a chat with him and get everything out in the open. Good luck hun x

If I work back from my scan at 8 weeks 8-0 weeks it goes back to cd1 and i know for a fact that's wrong and i ovulated 2 weeks later so u need to add weeks to the date you've gone back to. I say def your partners baby

If I work back from my scan at 8 weeks 8-0 weeks it goes back to cd1 and i know for a fact that's wrong and i ovulated 2 weeks later so u need to add weeks to the date you've gone back to. I say def your partners baby

Thank you i hope so am petrified :( got another scan this week, my normal cycle is exactly 28 days so figers crossed xx

Well I hope your scan goes well.
With your dates I'd say your ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back