Pregnant but so nervous due to bleeding

Sorry for your loss, ive been there last year, I found it hard to wait the three months to try again as i just felt life was so unfair for this to happen and i didnt feel i could heal mentally until i was pregnant again. I think its normal to feel sad and a bit depressed because its a big thing to go through surgery and the loss of a baby so dont worry if you do feel like that i definately felt like that. I am now pregnant again, it does happen and i have my fingers crossed its a healthy pregnancy so good luck to you for the future and hopefully you will be back here soon.

I have been there, the loss of your first pregnancy is soo frustrating when you know you deserve it. I had a MMC which ended in a D&C at 13 weeks so I also had to wait 3 months and they felt so long at the time. But on the bright side I am nearly 10 weeks along in my second pregnancy so there is hope. Keep your chin up and just try again!
:thumbup:

Hello ladies!

I have a sad update, we lost our bean, I had an ectopic pregnancy, but thankfully the tube did not burst. They went in and surgically removed the pregnancy and did a D&C. We won't be able to try again for three months, which I'm very bummed about, but my doctor was great.
She said I was not allowed to be depressed because we got me pregnant despite my PCOS and we were going to do it again. I hope you all go on to have wonderful pregnancies and I hope to join you all in three months!

:hugs: I'm sorry that you had to go through that but glad you can see some of the positives (no tube rupture). I also have PCOS and I've conceived naturally both times so yep, it can be done and I'm sure you'll get your sticky bean soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->