Pregnant but thought AF was coming?

I

Im wishing

I posted this in the First Trimester also O:)

Just wondering if anyone has got their BFP but really thought you were out because it felt the same as if the :witch: were on her way?

Have you done a test. Symptoms for period and early pregnacy can be very similar. That might be why you thought period was on way could have been implantation cramping

I did a test yesterday but it was negative so I think Ill wait until Sunday and test again if nothing has happened.

That's really common. You hear lots of stories of women being so convinced they even wore a towel/carried stuff with them, then turn out to have a BFP.
FX'd for you

Hi. That happened to me with the ivf - the whole week leading up to the bfp I felt like AF was coming and I even had some spotting the day before I was due to test. I was convinced I was out but it turned out to be a bfp.
Good luck x

Iam the same as you. I feel pregnant but i also i also feel like AF is coming. Iam just off phone to Bt and i was sooo rude as my temper got the better of me! so i hope its not Af i had a pinkish discharge on saturday so i thought this was AF. I had a test yesterday but iam not sure if a line or not. If af comes before friday i wont test :( banging headache! bt grrrrrrr

Thanks everyone, Im just gonna wait now until Sunday and see what happens

With my last two pregnancies I thought for sure AF was coming because I had cramps but whenever I go to the bathroom no AF. But during those two pregnancies I wasnt actively ttc.

I had no symptoms either way (for AF or pregnancy), had taken 2 or 3 tests all negative so was waiting for AF. A week and a half passed and about to go and see doctor due to non-appearance when I took a last test and it was BFP. Only now I know I'm pregnant have I had period like symptoms (mild cramping), very similar to what I would have had if AF was on the way but I know it's not x x

I had no symptoms either way (for AF or pregnancy), had taken 2 or 3 tests all negative so was waiting for AF. A week and a half passed and about to go and see doctor due to non-appearance when I took a last test and it was BFP. Only now I know I'm pregnant have I had period like symptoms (mild cramping), very similar to what I would have had if AF was on the way but I know it's not x x

I did a test also and it was negative, think this is why I dont think I am but Ill wait and see

:hi:

I am currently 6DPO and I swear I feel like AF is about to come any second.... Im wishing as well that it turns out to be a :bfp:
I had implantation cramps and bleeding at 6DPO the month I got my :bfp: but sadly it was what docs call a chemical pregnancy (basically sperm and egg met but didn't implant) :cry:
Im staying positive (well had an episode yesterday...LOL) but Im okay now and Im really hoping for my V-Day :bfp:

FXd!!

hugs :hugs: to you

Yes! Me!

When I was pregnant last time I wasn't a mad symptom spotter but I remember thinking the witch was definately on her way and was a bit disappointed, and I waited and waited, then suddenly realised these af symptoms just went one day! dissapeared! So it felt like :witch: was coming for ages but she just never did and then it suddenly felt like all symptoms of it disappeared! So 4 days after my missed period I tested and bfp!

Lisa2010, Im 6dpo also and feeling crampy off and on, Im really trying to ignore it so Im not setting myself up for disappointment, because with my previous two the cramps didnt start until closer to AF.

oh man truth.... I am definitely feeling implantation cramps but haven't had bleeding...
FXd we get our :bfp:s this month.... good luck sweety!!!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"