pregnant but worried.

heaveneats

Emma's Mommy
Reaction score
Hi Ladies took my first hpt yesterday and got my bfp :) I was so excited but now almost in tears. I've taken 4 first response tests over the past 24 hours even one tonight and the line has not changed color, I keep reading it can be chemical pregnancy. I've had one before so that's why I'm worried with my daughter I can't remember if I kept testing. I'm just so worried DH wants me to throw out every last test I have because its only been a day and had the doc confirm with me today that I am pregnant.

theres only a chance of a chemical if the lines get fainter and you get your period. it takes 40 some hours for the lines to start getting darker but also hpt are not as accurate as blood tests because the urine has to be concentrated enough at the time of the testing to show a stronger line.

Slow down girlie! 24 hours with no change in line darkness is not unheard of! Put the tests down! For at least 2-3 days, take another, and I bet its darker than today's! Trust me and step away from the tests! Give them to dh and tell him to not give them back to you till Sunday morning!

Wait 2 or 3 days and then try testing again? Or just stop testing and wait for your dr. appt. :)

I did some every other day because the not darkening freaked me out. You could see a difference every two days which reassured me far more

I used to use two different test brands and test using those on alternate days and compare them only against themselves - so one day I'd use frer, the next Superdrug own brand, the next day frer etc. that way the tests would get darker and show progression but I still filled the urge to poas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->