.::Pregnant ladies who are high risk and due in 2016/17! [ 13 BABIES ]::.

Kiwiberry

Mommy to 3 beautiful girls & 2 adorable boys!
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I am currently 6.5 weeks pregnant with my 2nd baby. My first was born 3 months premature with no cause determined. I am so scared this time around and would love to have women to talk to who understand what each other is going through.

I have had some m/s but it seems to be taking a break, all that remains is a queasy feeling in my stomach. I do have some mild cramping, but it feels similar to the cramping I had with my first. Sore breasts but only around the nipple area this time. They do seem to be getting bigger though :haha:.

I will add you lovely ladies to the list as you tell me your due dates! :D

❤ AUGUST DUE DATES 2016 ❤
Mrs W 11 - :blue: - August 16th

❤ SEPTEMBER DUE DATES 2016 ❤
LoraLoo - :angel: :pink: - September 16th

❤ OCTOBER DUE DATES 2016 ❤
Princessellie - :yellow: - October 5th
Kiwiberry - :pink: - October 18th
Jkelmum - :pink: - October 23rd

ashknowsbest - :blue: :pink: - October 24th

❤ NOVEMBER DUE DATES 2016 ❤
ElmoBumpToBe - :yellow: - November 1st
Jox - :pink: - November 3rd

❤ JANUARY DUE DATES 2017 ❤
Krippy - :yellow: - January 27th

❤ FEBRUARY DUE DATES 2017 ❤
USAFWife319 - :yellow: - February 12th
Youngmamttc - :yellow: - February 25th

❤ MARCH DUE DATES 2017 ❤
Klabro - :yellow: - March 25th

Feeling a bit queasy today and totally constipated :(. Only 1 more day and I will be 7 weeks according to my ticker!

Hi I am 35 due 23rd October very high risk 7 yrs ago my pregnancy nearly killed me. Advised not to have anymore but even with contraception I've conceived quite nervous and scared but excited too. My asthma is rubbish my lung function is 57%

Hi I am 35 due 23rd October very high risk 7 yrs ago my pregnancy nearly killed me. Advised not to have anymore but even with contraception I've conceived quite nervous and scared but excited too. My asthma is rubbish my lung function is 57%

First, Welcome to the group! :wohoo:
I am so excited to have another bump buddy!

I am so sorry you went through that :hugs:. I hope that since 7 years has gone by, that technology and medical studies have made some improvements for people in your situation. What happened if you don't mind me asking?

I went ahead and added you to the list as well!

I Have really bad asthma. Then it ended in a emergency c section and me on oxygen for a few days advised not to have anymore. But I am trying to be positive. So much as changed so hopefully all good xx

So my symptoms are dizziness and sickness until lunch
Gone off coffee Coke chocolate most things sweet
Can only seem to drink apple juice
My bladder is the size of a pea
And I am constantly tired

How are you doing xx

The most prominent ones for me is:

-Tired ALL the time.
-Always hungry even though I am queasy.
-Constipation
-Dizziness
-Vivid dreams (sometimes too much where I wake up in a bad mood)

I did have some nausea and vomiting a couple weeks ago, but I think it must have been a stomach bug because I have not thrown up since. My boobs dont even hurt this time around. My nipples did hurt, but they seem to be fleeting.

I am so sorry about everything you have had to go through with your last pregnancy. I hope this time around is going to be much easier for you. Do you have to have a c-section again? I never knew how that worked.

Can't remember if you said this or not but, when is your first scan? Mine is on the 7th, with my first OB appointment (high risk consult) on the 14th.

I can opt to try for natural but honestly would rather it be planned section.
I see the midwife tomorrow and she will refer me for early scan and to obs gyne consultant as its classed as high risk so can't be midwife led. New part of the country now sure if it works same but if the scan is much later then 8 weeks I will book one in myself privately as I want to know all is going ok so far xx

That's great that you get to see an OB this time. I bet considering you are high risk they are going to do an early scan. Not to mention, you can just tell them you are unsure of when your last LMP was and they will do a dating scan. At least thats what I told my OB and they have me in for a scan in 6 days. It was true though, I really don't know when my last LMP was.

It's so weird this time around for me. I literally have 0 m/s. My boobs don't hurt and only my nipples are the slightest bit tender. It's tripping me out and making me think something is wrong. My first pregnancy I had tons of symptoms and throwing up all day every day till around 14 weeks.

Well saw mw took bloods refered me for a urgent ob appointment. Feeling bit sad and overwhelmed today bloody hormones xx

Well saw mw took bloods refered me for a urgent ob appointment. Feeling bit sad and overwhelmed today bloody hormones xx

:hugs: :hugs:

When is the OB appointment?

Hi, ladies can I join u both?

Im high risk after my first was stillborn at 36 weeks. My second who was born just 8 months later stopped growing at 32 weeks and was delivered by csec at 34 weeks. Just under 2 years later my 3rd boy made it to induction at 38 weeks, I believe thanks to daily clexane injection, aspirin and constant consultant monitoring.

I'm only 4 weeks the mo, due about 3rd November but will be induced at 38 weeks if I get that far. I mcd in December so very cautious at the mo and trying not to think too far ahead of 6/8 week mark xx

Im high risk after my first was stillborn at 36 weeks. My second who was born just 8 months later stopped growing at 32 weeks and was delivered by csec at 34 weeks. Just under 2 years later my 3rd boy made it to induction at 38 weeks, I believe thanks to daily clexane injection, aspirin and constant consultant monitoring.

I'm only 4 weeks the mo, due about 3rd November but will be induced at 38 weeks if I get that far. I mcd in December so very cautious at the mo and trying not to think too far ahead of 6/8 week mark xx

Welcome to the group!

I am so sorry for your losses and everything that you have been through :hugs:. I could not imagine the pain you must feel. I also completely understand why you are cautious about it all right now.

Congratulations by the way!

I have added you to the list hun!

I want to say that we are here for you if you need it. I know the coming weeks are going to be so hard for you. Here is to hoping this is your rainbow baby :hugs:.

Aww thank u Hun, it's been such a 'long time' since losing Kasper's that I'm not sure how it'll effect me later in the pregnancy plus my partner isn't the dad of my boys so he hasn't experienced the loss with me so that'll change how it all feels if that makes sense. At the mo can't even think that far or believe I'll get that far. Day at a time and all that eh?!

How r u getting on? X

I am doing ok, one day at a time like you said. Dreading 27 weeks, which is when I gave birth last time. I have no idea what to expect, this is my first high risk pregnancy.

Welcome and I remember you from kasper. Not been here for years. Sending sticky dust and glad to be buddies xx

:hugs: :hugs:

When is the OB appointment?

She said it will come in post but about 2/3 wks. Can't wait for a scan I just want to know it's all ok yet I know day by day. Hormones are crazy right now 😢😢 but be worth it xx

Not sure if I mentioned this I am single the day I was going to tell my partner he ended things before I told him.

He knows now and texts to check on me so slightly heartbroken on auto pilot how'd you get over a man while carrying his baby.

Not sure if I mentioned this I am single the day I was going to tell my partner he ended things before I told him.

He knows now and texts to check on me so slightly heartbroken on auto pilot how'd you get over a man while carrying his baby.

I am so sorry :hugs:. That is just awful.

Is there any way you two can make it work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->