Pregnant - Nervous/Excited..

asdfghjklisa

Reaction score
Okay, so me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex for a couple of months now and Ive had a couple of symptoms over the past 2 weeks;

Last week I had cramping to the point where I couldn't move.
I've had tender nipples (sort of like when a period is due but worse)
Headaches, but this could be due to working?
I've had slight heartburn but nothing where I have had to reach for medication or anything.
I sometimes get a warm sensation in my stomach, like its glowing sort of?
My period is now 12 days late, I'm not stressed about anything so Im confused about this.
This morning, I had brown discharge the sort like when a period is ending but it was a very very small amount.
I have had white discharge that wasn't thick and mucusy but more just staining my underwear (nice I know)
My sense of smell has become amazing!
And I sometimes feel sick at tea times after i've eaten, as my apitite is nowhere near what it used to be.

Just wanted to know what the chances or me being pregnant were as I know there is only a small window in which women can get pregnant. My period is usually around 28-30 days so to be 12 days overdue is strange! I've done a test like a week and a half ago which was negative and then another one like 3 days afterwards which didnt work.
Just wondering if I weren't pregnant what it could be.
Also, I'm due to give blood to the NHS Donor System on Friday, should I still go ahead with this?

Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->