Pregnant? not pregnant? going crazy

BoredGalore

Reaction score
Well. Its 14 dpo, I should have at today... no sign. Normally I check the day before and cm is light pink. Today I've checked over and over. Nope, white and thick, but not a whole bunch. My husband and I have been ttc 1 month. No way I'm pregnant already?!
Symptoms: sneezing (yeah yeah but this is weird!), dizzy every time I bend over, snappy as he'll for the past two weeks, slight back ache. Waking frequently to pee, not constantly tired, but definitely worn more than usual by the afternoon. Heavy breasts, off and on tender. Very occasional nausea. Cry at every commercial I swear.
I know I could take a test now... but I'm honestly scared I will get my period the day after I test. Waste of money. What do you ladies think? Worth it to test?

Oh, nd my cervix is high and closed but I think it's firm? It seems soft around the edges but firm near os

Hehe welllll you know we will say :test:
And then let us see the pics hehe, but I understand your fear.
Signs all sound darn good, and no worries on the cervix as it's not a def sign- mine was mostly firm until 8 wks with DS.
You can always give it a while longer. The later you are the better chance of great lines.
I started testing early this cycle and have extremely faint lines 10dpo, but started spotting last 2 days 13/14dpo :( So I have gone from eager to test to dreading not seeing even the squinters I had...sigh.
Not easy either way really.
You will have to decide when you are ready to test. As long as the :witch: stays away, you are still in!
GL and :dust:

Your not alone we are on month 19 of
Trying my af is due sept 4 th Friday I want
Too test tomorrow but I'm scared to see one
More bfn I can't handle them anymore what should I
Do ladies test or not ��

Im a complete poas-aholic lol i wouldve tested already ;) but thats me.. If your period is dilue today does it arrive at a specific time of day, ie AM-PM? Sounds stupid but mine always arrives in the morning, so if you havent got it by later today or tomo morning you could always do a lil test.. If you def ovulated when you did you could get that bfp :) fingers crossed hehe

Im a complete poas-aholic lol i wouldve tested already ;) but thats me.. If your period is dilue today does it arrive at a specific time of day, ie AM-PM? Sounds stupid but mine always arrives in the morning, so if you havent got it by later today or tomo morning you could always do a lil test.. If you def ovulated when you did you could get that bfp :) fingers crossed hehe
af is normally one of those annoying morning people for me. Nothing this morning... again. Except I tried to check my cervix and it is GONE. The thing just up and ran away. Obviously it didn't really run away. I assume it moved higher. I'm getting a test on lunch today. -Crosses fingers-

af is normally one of those annoying morning people for me. Nothing this morning... again. Except I tried to check my cervix and it is GONE. The thing just up and ran away. Obviously it didn't really run away. I assume it moved higher. I'm getting a test on lunch today. -Crosses fingers-

Ooooh yes!! How did the testing go???

So couldn't wait till lunch.. took my break early and took a test........... bfp! !! I can't believe it!

I'm in the same boat, 14dpo but feel yuck so expecting AF any moment. I'll just have to wait and if she doesn't arrive tomorrow test with FMU.

Congratulations on your BFP xx

This made me giggle! Huge CONGRATS on your BFP!!!! H&H 9 months <3

Thanks ladies! My husband couldn't stop grinning and is now strutting around boasting his virility lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->