pregnant on 1st try!

EmKaye

Reaction score
Hi all!

I'm new to the forums...I decided to wait until I was ttc to join the forums and much to our surprise, we were successful right away!

Just got confirmation from the doc that I am 4 weeks & 1 day along. Due on February 1st!
The hubby and I are excited and shocked. I truly expected it to take a few tries.

Looking forward to the next 8 months ahead! I'm sure you will be seeing me around the forums a lot..I'm somewhat of an anxious person...especially since this is my first!

Baby dust for anyone else that is in the ttc process and congrats to everyone else with BFPs! Here goes nothing!

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Congratulations, I just got my BFP too today. My would be due on Feb 4th :)

Congrats! I got my BFP today too, due 4th Feb

Great, same here :)

When you are visiting doctor? I am currently looking for tips online on what to eat, dos and donts for first trimester. Need to take special care and please you too :) All the best and praying for sticky bean for all of us.

When you are visiting doctor? I am currently looking for tips online on what to eat, dos and donts for first trimester. Need to take special care and please you too :) All the best and praying for sticky bean for all of us.

I'll call my OB's office on Monday and book in, going by memory from last time they book in for the first appointment at 10 weeks. I'm feeling alot more relaxed about it 2nd time round! Just gotta cut back on my coffee's. When are you seeing dr / ob / midwife?

I'll call my OB's office on Monday and book in, going by memory from last time they book in for the first appointment at 10 weeks. I'm feeling alot more relaxed about it 2nd time round! Just gotta cut back on my coffee's. When are you seeing dr / ob / midwife?

I got appointment today. Hope it goes well. Will keep you updated.

I just visited doctor and she just did home pregnancy test and said it is positive and asked me to come back next week as its still early to do ultrasound to check if it is placed perfectly. She said she would be doing urine test and other tests next week as its still bit early to do any tests and ultrasound wont show it until 6th week. I am still on 5th week or so.

Congrats hun! :hugs: I wish you a H&H 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->