Pregnant on cerazette

BFP is big fat positive - so I got a positive pregnancy test today - well, about 10 BFP's!! x

BFP is big fat positive - so I got a positive pregnancy test today - well, about 10 BFP's!! x

Wow, xpatchx, just noticed you're pregnant again. Massive congrats!! I remember you from last time, hehe. I've seen a few of the ladies from back when we had our LO's milling around in first/second tri, it is nice to see a familiar name on here! We must all have gotten broody at the same time again, hehe :happydance:

Haha LoverGuts!!! Hello! I didn't recognise you because I've not been on much - it seems that seeing a toddler in your DP confused me cause last time I was around properly he was a baby!
Yes broody at the same time it would appear. Only got my BFP today so very cautious x

yes hun
i got pregnant on cerezette, with twins lol, never missed a pill or anything

shocked at the time but wouldnt swap my girls now
even though ive 4 kids under 4 now!

wow! that must be hard

we really dont have the funds or the space for another little baby and ruby is hardly sleeping thru wakes every 2 hrs i dont think i could manage it!

Haha LoverGuts!!! Hello! I didn't recognise you because I've not been on much - it seems that seeing a toddler in your DP confused me cause last time I was around properly he was a baby!
Yes broody at the same time it would appear. Only got my BFP today so very cautious x

Yeah, i sort of stopped coming on here when LO got a bit bigger, but now i've gotten into it a bit too much again, haha!
Im sure everything will go perfectly for you :thumbup: I was really cautious too. I didn't put a ticker up for a couple of weeks because i couldn't believe i was actually pregnant..hehe! :happydance:

Anyway, better stop hijacking this thread now :dohh:
Good luck to the OP with your testing! :flower:

Oooh i've just seen this! Is there any chance you could order a test online? Ebay have some reliable ones and they usually arrive in a couple of days, or could your o/h pick you one up? I've heard of a few people who get pregnant on the pill, i hope you get the result you want xxxx :hugs:

well my tum seems a bit smaller today and the ibs has calmed down

hopefully worrying over nothing

may do a test this month anyway as had sex twice this month! (a miracle as ive been sore since rubys birth and barely manage to do it these days!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"