Pregnant? Opinions, please!

Favored5

Reaction score
I had a tubal ligation done June 2006. They put 1 clamp on each tube. Months after surgury my cycle went back to normal. And it has been. Well, my last menstral cycle was June 06th through the 09th. Which was pretty much on time, and seemed like a normal cycle for me. Well, on 06-21 I had a little bright red blood spotting. I also had very mild cramping sensations. Only 1or 2 times that day. On 06-22 I had a little more bright red spotting, then hours later I had some brown. The amount of blood total was very very little. My stomach has also seemed very bloated and I have been feeling very very tired. 06-25 I took a HPT just to see, and it was negative.

It is now July 20th, and still no period. (It was due on July 07) I took another HPT on 07-12 and on 07-17 the results were negative, I know I had a tubal, but I have been praying that God heals my mistake, and let's me conceive (A tubal ligation FAILURE) I know some of you may think this is a long shot, but GOD is good, and hear of people conceiving after having clamps put on their tubes. (Just as I did.)

Is there anyway that I could be preggo even with those tests?
Thanks and Much Love!

I would make an appt with ur doctor babe, s/he might b able to do some bloods to give you some definate answers.

Hope you get the result you want...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->