Pregnant or disorder??

tbear1206

Reaction score
I began my last normal period on day 45, it lasted 5 days (normal for me). I have unprotected sex all the time, but I know the withdrawal method isn't very reliable, still I wouldn't mind being pregnant; not trying, but not preventing. My periods are pretty irregular varying from 23-35 sometimes up to 45, but never longer than that (besides once last year when it was 61 days long). Ok so here it goes.

33 days after my last normal period (counting from the first day of my period) I got very light pink blood when I wiped. I thought it was my period because it was day 33.
The next day, however, I had nothing. No blood on the pad or anything. That same night (day 34 of my cycle) I spotted again. Nothing on the pad just very light pink when I wiped (only the first time I wiped) and nothing after that. I took an HPT 5 days after that (day 39) thinking it could be implantation bleeding. It was negative.
Since my period didn't come by then I certainly expected it by day 45. Day 45 came and went.
Day 50 In the morning me and my boyfriend had sex, I don't know if this has anything to do with anything but I felt pain in my lower abdomen during the sex. After a few hours I had again, light pink bleeding when I wiped. I put on a pad thinking "late period." However by the end of the day (and numerous times of checking) I had only a small brown spot on the pad and the OCCASIONAL light pink bleeding when I wiped.
Day 51 I had a little bit more brown spotting on the pad, but rarely would I wipe pink. That night, before I went to bed, I noticed I had a little heavier bleeding (only when I wipe) I figured that I would get my period today (Day 52).
In the morning there was very little red blood on the pad, when I wiped it was very little light pink. By the afternoon I had more on the pad, however it is brown and still too little to be considered a period. Still light pink when I wipe.
The weirdest thing about this cycle is the spotting (I don't ever spot (besides last year when I got my MP at 61 days))and the fact that I have no symptoms of anything what so ever (I usually have sore breasts and acne breakout a week prior MP and a backache the night before).. So basically I have no signs or symptoms of neither my period or pregnancy, and I'm spotting a lot since my last period. OH! I had a very dull burning sensation in my lower abdomen, I really don't know what that was, but it didn't feel like cramps, just warm (very weird feeling). And also, a very weird shooting "shock" like in my vaginal wall. It kind of feels like a static shock. Two very weird things I've never felt before (don't know if that matters).

I've only taken one HPT (the one from day 39 that turned out negative). Should I take another, or wait until the end of March. Has anyone had this and turned out pregnant, or have had PCOS or another disorder?

PS I don't have insurance or money to go to a doctor, so unless I get a +HPT then I probably won't go to a doctor.

id tet again, it wont hurt and you may get a +!

I would test again. Its also possible you're just having an annovulatory cycle...very normal for that to happen once and awhile !

ps- if you're from the US and you are pregnant .. my advice is to get insurance before telling anybody your pregnant otherwise you're going to have a VERY difficult time getting it as pregnancy is still considered a preexisting condition! (Only saying this because its what I went through and I wish i would've known that sooner! )

good luck and keep us posted!

I hate insurance in the US. I'm a nurse and I can't even count the ridiculous amounts of time people got denied for pre-existing conditions that were in desperate need of coverage. It ends up costing taxpayers so much more because hospitals "eat" the cost of the uninsured. Sad.

I hate insurance in the US. I'm a nurse and I can't even count the ridiculous amounts of time people got denied for pre-existing conditions that were in desperate need of coverage. It ends up costing taxpayers so much more because hospitals "eat" the cost of the uninsured. Sad.

yeah its the worst i had such a hard time with it. and the government denied me because "i make too much" ughh. i only have insurance that covers like 70% and after all is said and done I'm gonna have a nice amount of bills to pay :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->