Pregnant or false alarm???

peaches_24

Reaction score
i had unprotected sex on september 29th and october 1st.my last period was on september 14 (it was a bit weird) and the one b4 was on august 14.from about sunday my breast started to feel very sore to the point it got annoying and they hurt when any pressure is put on them.it is mainly the nipples and the dark area around them.i'm urinating more than often and at times i have slight cramps in my lower abdomen.my period is due on sunday.i hope it dosen't come.i really want a baby.do you think i could be pregnant ?i am trying to conceive by christmas.

Good luck, it sounds pretty promising.

Symptoms can be sooo frustrating & vary for different women.

Lots of luck

https://www.babyandbump.com/imagehosting/446c41d9178165.gif

Hi Peaches! Welcome to Baby and Bump! Well, your symptoms sound promising. You said your period was a bit weird, in what way? Was it really short?

I hope you get your BFP soon!:dust:

:hugs: Peaches..
Go to have a test hun....
keep us posted for the result..
Hope u get ur BFP!! :dust: baby dust for u..

Things sound real good for you, I wish you all the best of luck. Will this be your first baby or do you have others?

Hi Peaches! Welcome to Baby and Bump! Well, your symptoms sound promising. You said your period was a bit weird, in what way? Was it really short?

I hope you get your BFP soon!:dust:

Well on the first day especially i saw a lot of dark clots.the period was generally light & on occasions the only way i saw any blood was when i wiped with tissue or when clots came.sorry to be so detailed.

oh goodluck! there are quite a few of us trying to concieve by christmas!

:headspin:

i am just updating you like you asked me to.well i didnt have to test cuz AF came on Sunday.I am a little upset but i'm not giving up.

Sorry to hear that the :witch: got you. :dust: for you, hopefully next month will be your month!

well as i said b4 AF came on Sunday night & i expected it to end 2morrow but since i took a shower last night i'm hardly seeing any sign of it.i am surprised cuz it was coming along as normal i even had cramps which i sometimes have with AF.one more thing that surprises me is that my breast still hurt.a couple cycles ago i started having the breast thing u get when ur AF is coming but it usually goes away on the 1st day or so but this time it hasn't.i remember my breast being very sore the week before which was a 1st for me.i have this pain in my lower abdomen on the right side but it's not the 1st time i'm having it.before i had it along with lower back & hip pain & i took a pregnancy test which was negative so i guess it isnt pregnancy related.i ruled out being pregnant since AF came but now AF has stopped it has me thinking.what do you think about it?could i be pregnant even tho it came?

To put your mind at rest, you should probably do another test. Especially if you are getting symptoms that are unusual for you - doing another test would do no harm. You do here of women getting a bit of bleeding (even some who get AFs through their entire pregnancy!) and are still pregnant.

Good luck!

hi everyone today i took a test & i saw a faint line in the test area.has this happen to any of you before?what was the outcome?

not happened to me but i would maybe go your Dr's and get the pregnancy confirmed. Good luck hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->