Pregnant or just delay because of recent vacation?

AngelieFunke

Reaction score
Hello! I am new here and I hope someone can shed a light on me. I'm 3 days delayed now and experiencing cramps and sore breasts, other than that I'm fine. I had a PT today and it was BFN. So I'm just wondering if im not pregnant could it be my recent travel delayed my AF? I had vacation in SEA last April 18 and it was 7hrs time difference. I had my AF the day im expecting it which was April 27. I came back home on May 11. During May 10 to 15 according to my app I was ovulating. We had sex twice during that time and after that. Please someone help me im really stressing out. Me and my husband were TTC for 5months now. Added infos: i stopped taking pills almost a year ago. Please help!:wacko::winkwink:

Hello, Your luteal phase (between ovulation and period) never changes, the only part of you cycle that would be affected by travel is from cycle day 1 (period) to Ovulation. Perhaps you ovulated later than you thought? or you are pregnant and have implanted late? good luck!!

I've seen many women here who said they didn't get their bfp until a week or more of their missed period. so there's still some chance that you be pregnant but your hcg levels are not high enough to show on a hpt due to late implantation.

Luteal phase can vary a little from cycle to cycle depending on the size of the egg, a bigger healthier egg means the corpus luteum will be bigger and last longer this leads to higher progesterone, higher progesterone can cause a longer LP. but it is possible maybe your ovulation was a few days later then you thought.

Hello, Your luteal phase (between ovulation and period) never changes, the only part of you cycle that would be affected by travel is from cycle day 1 (period) to Ovulation. Perhaps you ovulated later than you thought? or you are pregnant and have implanted late? good luck!!

Im pretty sure I ovulated 2 weeks ako because of the CM. i mean if youre ovulating it can not be that the breast feels sore right? Or is it possible the it hurts for 4days before getting your period? I really dont watch my AF or ovulation cycles, so im really not in sync with my body yet. :cry:

I've seen many women here who said they didn't get their bfp until a week or more of their missed period. so there's still some chance that you be pregnant but your hcg levels are not high enough to show on a hpt due to late implantation.

Ive read a lot of comments reg that. The pt we had yesterday was digital and it says if its BFN then we can still wait for 24hrs cos it might change to BFP. I will wait til next week to try again. Its just really frustrating and im really scared that ill get my hopes high of being pregnant then im not. :(

Luteal phase can vary a little from cycle to cycle depending on the size of the egg, a bigger healthier egg means the corpus luteum will be bigger and last longer this leads to higher progesterone, higher progesterone can cause a longer LP. but it is possible maybe your ovulation was a few days later then you thought.

Is having tender breast associated with ovulating? Im really not tracking my AF or ovulation just now so I dont know yet what changes i should be looking for during ovulation. :(

Is having tender breast associated with ovulating? Im really not tracking my AF or ovulation just now so I dont know yet what changes i should be looking for during ovulation. :(

Yes but symptoms can start at any time in the 2ww it all depends on how your progesterone rises , sometimes I have symptoms right after ovulation and sometimes not till 7-10dpo. sometimes even pregnant women have no symptoms till 5-6 weeks. but this does not always mean that there is a progesterone issue.

If your wanting to track your ovulation OPK's (ovulation tests) can be of help , when the egg is ready to ovulate your LH hormone will surge and thats what causes the positive, also you can track your CM and CP at ovulation time your CM should change from the normal creamy CM which is hostel to sperm and looks lotiony, to clear slippery/wet cm or sometimes the consistency of uncooked egg whites ,sperm thrive in this and can swim to the egg better, the cervical position changes too at ovulation it will rise so high you can barely reach it and the OS ( inside of the cervix )will open a little. after ovulation CM and CP changes again to where it normally is when your not fertile. hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->