Pregnant or not?

Mummyofjas09

Reaction score
Hiya, im really stuck and not sure what to do...i already have a daughter who is 2, and i really want a 2nd baby...so i had my rod implant taken out then a day or 2 after i started my period which was 18.08.09 and finished on the 22.08.09 i had unprotected sex on the 24th and then again on the 31st...My next period is due around the 14th of september....is there a good chance i could be pregnant? Thanks for all the help xx

I'd say if you ovulated then it is possible. It can take time for our bodies to get back to normal, you may have to wait longer than 28 days for AF and have some symptoms similar to pms and pregnancy anyway. I'd do a test if AF doesnt arrive by CD35, but you can do much sooner but not always accurate til missed period anyway.

just lately ive been feelin really tired more than normal...and gettin little cramps in my stomach...and lots of headaches! Ive done a test today and its negative but i think thats because its to soon to test so im goin to test again if i missed my period after a week!

Its very possible you could be if you were due to ovulate around the 31st which was CD 14...

I think the rod implant is out your system really quick compaired to other contraceptives so if your wanting to get pregnant good luck and hope your are!

Emma.xx

Yes it can happy i concieved Lily 9 days after having implon out

Yes i was due to ovlate around the 31st which is when i had sex...i deffo want a baby...family is more important to me than any thing!! I cant wait to find out. Thanks for the reply! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->