Pregnant or not?

laurag15

Reaction score
HI,
For the last couple of weeks I have been feeling very 'strange' First I had a stinking cold. I just got over it and started feeling sick all the time, stomach cramps and very dizzy. Also Ive been very tired and had a funny feeling/taste in my mouth. I had period pain all last week but wasnt actualy due on untill today (I havent come on, as yet) Then I woke up a few days ago with more cold symptons (Soar throat, headache etc) and Ive had like a fluttery tummy and it feels very 'heavy' I read on the internet that cold symptons can be one of the signs of being pregnant. I am not a day late, yet (I will be if I havent come on by tomorrow) but I have had this feeling that I might be pregnant for a few weeks, just out of the blue.
I am on the pill Microgyn but I missed 2 pills last month and 2 pills this month.
Does anyone think I could be pregnant?

Well you have not been taking your pill correctly so their is a chance

Take a test.. let us know how it turns out x

Well the only way you're gonna find out is to take a test, you've missed pills so there's a chance you can be. Good luck :D x

Those symptoms could just be signs of illness, but as uv missed pills etc then that does increase your chance of being pregnant.
As someone has said, the only way to know is to take a test!!
Let us know how it goes :flower: x

A test should be accurate just now as your period is due:) there's a chance so good luck!

Yup think u defo need to take a test as its the only way u will know for sure!! Think there is a possibility as u have missed pills. Let us know how u get on :hugs:

Will be taking a test tonight. Thanks guys x

Good luck. Hope you get the result you are after :hugs: xx

What was the result chick?

took a test and it was negative. was only one day after my period was due, so should i do another today?
also, i have bled a little but not anything like a normal period and im still feeling shit...:cry:

took a test and it was negative. was only one day after my period was due, so should i do another today?
also, i have bled a little but not anything like a normal period and im still feeling shit...:cry:

If you had a negative, I would try and hold out a few days to test again. Usually when this happened to me, as soon as I stopped taking tests, I came on. (Not saying you're defo not pregnant) but if you stop stressing, the answer will become clear. Good luck x

ive had abit of bleeding but nothin like a full period and i still feel like total crap. had bad headaches and real dizzy. shud i test agen?

yup keep on testing till AF rears her ugly head sweetie xx

been 3 days now since i took test (negative) but i stil ent had a proper period. had a very light bit of blood but nothing like a period :s what to do? still feel crappy....exhausted...dizzy...headaches etc

Well keep testing every day for a few more days and if there's still nothing then you'll prob have to see a doctor who could organise a blood test for you. Are you stressed or anything? This can make them delayed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->