Pregnant Possibly or nah?

Kittycats538

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a few questions so I had my period 1 week ago and 4 days and I had sex 2 days after my period..once he ejaculated in me and a few days after I started feeling super tired and my body felt super weak like i didnt want to do anything and,Now I have had some light cramping nothing major not cramps like AF I have also had very tender breast they are swollen and I can see veins all over my body more visably I seen veins in my nipples and I have also noticed i been eating more is this wishful thinking or could I really be pregnant? (Never felt like this before):haha:

If your CD1 was only 11 days ago it would be unlikely you have ovulated yet therefore highly unlikely you are pregnant. Even if you had ovulated early it would be too early to tell you are pregnant yet as implantation takes 3-10 days x

Hey guys, I have a few questions so I had my period 1 week ago and 4 days and I had sex 2 days after my period..once he ejaculated in me and a few days after I started feeling super tired and my body felt super weak like i didnt want to do anything and,Now I have had some light cramping nothing major not cramps like AF I have also had very tender breast they are swollen and I can see veins all over my body more visably I seen veins in my nipples and I have also noticed i been eating more is this wishful thinking or could I really be pregnant? (Never felt like this before):haha:

I often ovulate between cd10 and cd12 so it's very possible to have ovulated early. You wouldn't be experiencing HCG related symptoms, but some woman are very sensitive to rising progesterone.

May be, depends on how long your cycles normally are/when you ovulate...but it would be quite too early to tell. Welcome to the "two week wait"....I'd say wait a week or 10 days and take a test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->