• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

pregnant sil

mogsanddogs

Reaction score
my sister in law is pregnant again her daughter is only a year old and she is devestated and was thinking of having a termination ,im pretty fed up and annoyed to say the least.
had a bit of a fall out with her after telling her to grow up and what did she expect if she forgot to take her pill??
why is it that those who dont want a baby get one and those who do dont ??? sorry for little rant but it just annoys me so much

I completely agree with you. It's really a shame how people take these type of things for granted. Both of my friends, who now have three boys each, got pregnant so quickly with their third...one just told me that at first she wanted an abortion (but her husband did not). Don't get me wrong, they are WONDERFUL mothers, but like you said, here we are trying and trying, and it came so easy for them.

Unfortunately life doesn't always come so easy for everyone... I know plenty of woman who get pregnant if you look at them wrong! lol... while others have as many (or more) struggles then I've had...

Just know, when it's your turn... you may have an appreciation that not all are lucky enough to have ;) Ya know, the silver lining and all that after school special stuff... haha

Good luck and baby dust!!!

This really upsets me as well! I feel fortunate in that my first came so easily but here I am trying for #2 and wondering if it will ever happen! So I kind of have experienced both sides. I keep trying to tell myself that when things come less easily for people, you learn more from it. Of course, I know many people would say screw the lessons, I want my baby! lol

i just wish she had offloaded to someone else as she knows that i had a mc in may after so many years of trying so i think it was very insesitive of her .

some people just dont think before they open there mouths.

i was a bit over the top and out of order as i told her in no uncertain terms what a medically induced abortion would be like so she is keeping the baby and i feel really bad about what i said

Well you sound like you are a person who obviously has a heart. I am sure she has a mind of her own, and she should make decisions based on what she wants to do without the influence of you or anyone else. I might sound heartless, but I stand by what I said before...If someone definitely does not want any more children, they should try harder to not have them. I'm not saying that I do not believe in abortion, because it might be necessary in certain cases, but this type of carelessness just burns me up...sorry.

Well you sound like you are a person who obviously has a heart. I am sure she has a mind of her own, and she should make decisions based on what she wants to do without the influence of you or anyone else. I might sound heartless, but I stand by what I said before...If someone definitely does not want any more children, they should try harder to not have them. I'm not saying that I do not believe in abortion, because it might be necessary in certain cases, but this type of carelessness just burns me up...sorry.

agreed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->