Pregnant so soon after mc?

FriendlyFace

Reaction score
I had a mc almost 3 weeks ago, passed everything naturally. My BFP went faint, I started bleeding, passed tissue then BFN and all symptoms went away. But lately I feel like all the same symptoms are returning as if I turned the clock backwards. I started with dizziness, headaches and now my breasts are getting tender in the same way as last month. I read posts online of women becoming pregnant before af came after their mc. Has this happened to you or anyone you know? I feel just as I did before I got my bfp on Halloween.

Did you get a negative hpt after the M/C?

It is possible to get pregnant straight away and in some cases it takes a while for the body to get back to normal. It took me 2 cycles after M/C for my body to feel like things were back to normal again.
But I have heard of a lot of ladies getting pregnant without an AF after M/C and go on to have healthy babies.

Best of luck to you.

x

Yes I got 2 bfn after the bleeding started. I really don't know what else it could be, I want to get excited but I keep holding myself back. I knew when I got the first BFP somthing was wrong, I just felt it but this time I already feel more excited than I was after I got the BFP. I'm keeping everything crossed and testing after Thanksgiving.

good luck hun :) iv just MC on saturday, so im quite confused about everything at the moment. i wish you all the luck in the world :hugs:
giving you lots of sticky baby dust :dust: xx

have u done a test?i had them symptoms 3wks after my mc and i thought i was pregnant but it turnt out it was my 1st AF after mc making my body go mad but my mate got pregnant 2wks after her mc xx good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->